Epilogue

(months later...)

His eyes open slowly as the birds chirp outside, a sound he heard every morning he woke up to.

But not only was he greeted to the sound of birds singing, he saw blue eyes stare at him, the eyes of oceans as he knew who those eyes belonged to.

"Morning Psychops" she spoke softly, the ends of her blonde hair the side of her face as she smiled brightly at him.

"Morning Sunshine" he replies back with tender, smiling back, both giggling like idiots as they embraced with a cuddle and kiss, their lips connecting before departing away, the soft reversed smack as both pulled away.

She shifted herself to lay her head on his chest after he re-positioned to lay on his back, the bed covers covering their fully naked bodies... Knowing upon last night... They did something... Special, breath-taking, amazing.

"That was a lot of fun last night" she called back to it, smiling ear to ear, closing her eyes for a moment to rethink back to it, the first time she's ever done that in her life and it was with a Human.

"Oh yeah it was, didn't feel that good in a long time" he replied with satisfaction before yawning, his arm over her as she lays a hand on his chest.

"Wonder if you've got another round in ya" she asked with a teasing smirk.

"Seriously? ~" he asked with a raised eyebrow - "We just woke up Kara"

"haha, I'm just kidding you goof" she booped his nose gently, before pulling herself in to plant her lips on his, engaging in a soft kiss.

"Well... I say we get out of bed and... Get ready for the day, gonna get a shower and stuff" he pulled back after a minute as he tried getting up but Kara had him pinned on the bed.

"Can I join you?" she asked softly, giving him a puppy dog eyes look as he began to chuckle at her expression.

"You can join me if you want" he winked, kissing her forehead afterwards.

She got off of him, allowing him to get up and grab a towel, she soon got up after a big stretch and upon him entering the bathroom.

Kara yawns and stretches another time, floating off the ground a little as she levitates forward to the bathroom, still naked from last night.

She heard the shower water splashing off of her boyfriend, as he soaked himself with the warm, steamy water, a smirk grew on her face as soon as she unveiled the shower doors, revealing a sight to be seen.

He smirks knowing it was Kara, turning round as she then enters the shower, allowing her to feel the water hit her smooth skin.

The way she wetted her hair, her hands driving across her body, to her legs.

He completely forgot that he began to get a hard on upon seeing her do this motion, she turned round and smirked at his lower half, biting her lip as she thought about it.

"Hung now are ya?" she teased.

"Oh? Hehe" he chuckled as she pulled him back into the water, their bodies touching each other as she grabbed the nearby shampoo, opening the bottle before squirting the vanilla contents out in her hand, rubbing it through his hair as he would do the same with her, not keeping their eyes off of each other.

It didn't take long for them to start kissing again, making out as he carefully pinned her to the wall, in case he pushed her through the wall due to her inhuman strength. 

Their kissing session continued as the water on their bodies splattered on their skin, soaking wet hands feeling their soft skin.

In Kara's deep thoughts... She really wanted to bend over and let him fuck her once more... To continue what they did last night in bed, she never felt so alive that time and wanted to feel it again.