Ch.10 - An Enemy Unveiled

"I'm in the Dark Circle" Mon-El smirks with no remorse, pressing the button as it sent out a signal to Dark Circle troops and to another's troops...

It was at this point that Y/N had enough of this, he rushed him, sword in hand before throwing Brainy away to fight Y/N, dodging a few swings from him before trying to follow up with a jab but was blocked by Y/N's bionic arm, giving him the chance to slash at Mon-El's face which he did, making him grunt in little pain as he felt it.

He checked his face, only to see blood on his finger, his eyes glare at the former Weavebender, his sword was made with lead, Mon-El's only known weakness.

Y/N takes a moment to look at Kara who was squirming and groaning in pain, his eyes kept darting back and fourth toward Mon-El and the injured Supergirl.

Y/N then looks back at Mon-El, anger rising, he was played like a fool, he should've dealt with him before this would've happened.

"They were your friends! She was your friend! Why throw away everything for this?!" Y/N shouts with justified anger, this was a young man with such a life ahead of him, despite finding him suspicious, he thought Mon-El would be a great Hero.

Not anymore.

"Friends? Ha! They're just pawns, they don't know the reality of this world, the Dark Circle are part of a powerful, ambitious force, why not fight it instead of embracing it? Like you should've done a long time ago" he explained.

"You talk like one of those Heralds of the Chaotic One, you're only sacrificing your humanity just to be a slave!" Y/N growls, gripping his sword tightly, getting ready to attack him again

Kara kept squirming in pain, her pained moans were enough to make Y/N look at her again, he noticed she was dying as the Kryptonite began to spread more faster, slowly and painfully killing her.

"I'd stop moving so much if I were you ~" Mon-El remarks to Kara as she slightly manages to look at him - "It spreads the Kryptonite from the dagger more faster" he began floating a little toward Kara and Y/N cautiously.

"Wh-Why?" Kara grunted in pain, wincing afterwards as Y/N looked back at her with a fearful worry on his face, the vision from today looked like it was becoming reality, he wanted to prevent it... Though he was too late.

"Of all people, you should understand, unlike this pathetic human being - Your culture was the greatest the universe had ever seen. Orderly. Uniform. Pure ~" he said with proudness on his face before his face frowned as he looked at Y/N who kept his gaze on him - "But this... World we live in, it's rotten to the core. The Legion is the heart of the rot" he exclaims his disgust of Earth and the Legion.

"Y/N, she's dying, we need to help her!" Valkyrie says within the portable inventory, 

Y/N growls in frustration, making his sword disappear before coming to Kara's aid, helping her up as she groans in lots of pain as Mon-El monologues over the Dark Circle, calling people like Triplicate Girl and Bouncing Boy "losers", mentioning the Legion are just those who delude people to becoming Heroes and calling them freaks, even talking some smack about Y/N, how he thinks that he's also been deluded by the Legion, even going as far to talk smack about his past a little, about Claire, fuelling the fire in Y/N even more.

He REALLY wanted to go after Mon-El, he was shocked that Mon-El knew about his past, which also worried him even more, but overall... He wanted to kill him, Mon-El could see 'The Demon' in Y/N's eyes as his eye colour changed to red.

"That's who I wanted to see... That... Side of you... 'The Demon', was it?" This triggered unwanted flashbacks within Y/N, blood on his hands, blood dripping down from his psychic blades, bodies piled on each other, pained - blood hurling screaming and flashes of those who stood in his path of vengeance, their names echoing in his head.