Minho had long brown hair

(How it looks like)

And gyu had his long black hair with white highlights (How it looks like)

(How it looks like)

I always was so jealous of Beomgyu's parents for letting him highlight his hair in university

I always was so jealous of Beomgyu's parents for letting him highlight his hair in university. But that's okay, at least I got a well-done brain while his brain is probably medium-rare.

———————————

"Okay class have a good day" geography finally finished and now it was lunch time. I was sitting with Yeji and then the boys came. "Hey guys can y'all come to my house today?" Yeji said "sure I guess ,I'll ask my mom" medium-rare replied. "Same here" I said.

"Why though?" then yeji spoke "it's cause there is going to be a party at my house this weekend so I need your help"

"What about your parents?" Minho asked "ahh yeah they went to honeymoon"

Yeji's dad divorced with her mom and her dad left to America so now her mother recently had married again with a Korean man , Yeji said he's so hot.

She said they went to LA for their honeymoon so she's having a party at her house. To be honest yeji's house have been my second house from a really long time ago.

"You're coming minjae?"
"Yeah my mom is okay with that"
"ok so I see y'all after school at 4:00 in front of my house"

———————————

"Mom I'm home" I said as I took of my shoes
"Hi honey how was school?"

"Ah it was nice, mom yeji invited to help her for an upcoming party for this weekend,can I go?" I looked at her as she was cooking something "Yeah sure" I thanked her and went upstairs to my room.

I then throw my body on the comfy bed and sighed.

———————————

When I woke up it was 3:25 so I went down and ate what my mom was cooking earlier. I wore my black skirt with a big white hoodie;
I said bye to my mom , kissed her cheek and left the house.

Yeji's house was close to mine so I arrived really quick.

Ding I rang her doorbell and she opened the door.

"Oh hi babee"
"Hi darling" we kinda did flirt with each other always, it was one of our things to call each other this kind of things.

"Ah eh minjae I have to buy some groceries so please stay at home and eat something until I come and we do what we have to do" I said okay and then she left.

I entered the house and the sweet smell of vanilla hit my face. Their house feels so good it's comfy and warm and I love the vibe.

I wanted to go to the kitchen until I heard some sounds coming from living room. I was confused, I though maybe it's just the TV but no I saw two boys sitting there and playing some games. Curios I went up to check on them.

One of them looked tall and had brown hair.
And the other had freckles with dirty blonde hair. I was shocked as fuck and I didn't know who the fuck they were, even though one of them looked familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint it. Either way I didn't know why they were in my bestfriend's house playing games.

I screamed and yeji opened the door

"I forgot my wall-"

"YEJI WHO THE HELL ARE THEY,YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE TWO HOT BOYFRIENDS"

Both of the boys turned around to face me
They were as confused as me.

"WHAT THE FUCK THEY AREN'T MY BOYFRIENDS MINJAE ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING"

"Then who the hell are they?"

"He's my setpbrother and the other is he's bestfriend"

"Why didn't you tell me about that"

"I'm so sorry I forgot"

"How the fuck did you forg-" the freckled boy Cut me off. "Hi! Nice to meet you I'm Felix" he said as he gave me a ':]' kind off smile.

I smiled really awkwardly and said "I- haha yeah I'm yeji's bestfrie-" I then remembered what I called them two hot boys "damn it" I said in a Low voice enough loud for the boys to hear it.

"IM SO SO SORR-"

"don't worry everyone call us hot it's ok we're used to it, people always call us hot" the brown-haired boy said while smirking and I gave him the biggest side eye ever. "Uhhh anyways" I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"You know what, let's all go out to buy the groceries and then eat something at a cafe and we then introduce ourselves" Yeji said and I nodded. "But what about the boys?"

"Which boys?" The freckled boy asked 

"Minho and  Beom-"

"Hi Yeji sorry we arrived so late it's because Gyu was being a dick-" Minho then paused when he saw the two other boys.
He was shocked to see those two boys he didn't see in a really long time

"Yeji who are they?" Gyu asked "I'll explain later for now let's go" she then took gyu and minho's arm and hugged it she then took them out.

___________^^

Hi guys
Sorry this chapter was kinda short but yeah
Hope you enjoyed it
And if you guessed who the two boys are then.. yup it's them *^*

Edit from the future : I hate my writing skill here ^^ I'm gonna puke sorry if y'all had to read this ass of book.