DODGE - Oh! You Can Dodge Already...

Author: AAAAYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE WE FINALLY GOT BACK TO THIS!!!! HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUN!?!?!?

*PUNCH!!!!*

Roshi: AH!!!!

*PUNCH!!!!*

Roshi: OUCH!!!!

*PUNCH!!!!*

Roshi: OH!!!!

*PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!*

Roshi: OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!* *PUNCH!!!!*

Roshi: OW!!!! Ma nose is already broken!!!! Stop aiming for it!!!!

?: You... YOU... WORTHLESS IDIOTS!!!!

Krillin:💧Oh man...

Bulma: U-Uh -

Chi-Chi: You mean to tell me that you left Gohan with some green demon man!?!? And none of you know where they are!?!? Are you SERIOUS!?!??

Krillin: ... You know when you say "Green Demon Man" that sounds kinda racist -

*PUNCH!!!!*

Krillin: GYYYOUCH -💧alright I walked right into that one.

Chi-Chi: And then there's Goku... oh no... he's gone... my husband is gone...

She hit her knees...

Chi-Chi: The two most important people to me... are gone... *hic*

She punched the floor which left a crack in it but then Bulma came to her and said...

Bulma: Chi-Chi, it's going to be ok, as soon as we find Gohan, we'll bring him back to you.

Krillin: Yea, not only that but we can wish Goku back with the Dragon Balls. We just stopped by to tell you what's going on.

She did see that as good news as she stood and rubbed her tears away...

Chi-Chi: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go! Hell, maybe the Shenron will know where Gohan is.

?: Speaking of that...

They all looked up...

Krillin: Huh?

Roshi: I heard it too.

Bulma: Who is that?

Kami: Sorry to interrupt your talking, but my name is Kami. I am the Guardian of Earth and a good friend of Goku's.

Chi-Chi: Goku?

Kami: To catch you all up to speed - I have just finished dropping Goku's soul off at King Yema's Officez he going to be training with King Kai. A god of above me for the upcoming battlen with the Saiyans.