002

real life and messages,

i'm sat cuddling my boyfriend as he gets a notification, he tells me that there's a party tomorrow at his content house and it's massive so we quote on quote 'need to go'! i love parties but recently we've been having a quiet life as we can't be bothered for drama and being problematic anymore, our relationship was finally out in the open and we had never been happier.

i agree to the party on one condition and that is that larray and josslyn could come. i've been best friends with josslyn since we were 3 years old and i met larray when i moved to LA as we were ibfs for a while, we grew super close when we met and we've been inseparable ever since. i couldn't imagine life without jaden, josslyn and larray. of course we have other friends, i'm friends with nessa who is josh's girlfriend as it was hard always being with the boys and josh introduced me to nessa, she's also one of my besties!!

jaden-j🤍
josslyn-jossy🤠
larray-thichoe😚😚
nessa-mybb🥹
emily-ems🩷

jaden-j🤍josslyn-jossy🤠larray-thichoe😚😚nessa-mybb🥹emily-ems🩷

ems🩷
guys wyd tmr night?!?!

j🤍
you already know what i'll be doing babe😉

thichoe😚😚
TMI JADEN!!!!
but emily demora, i can cancel any plan for you my beautiful bestie!!

jossy🤠
uh i think i'm free, why?

mybb🥹
i'm going to the party <3

ems🩷
okay well, larray and josslyn how do you guys feel about coming to the sway party tomorrow?
i'll only go if you two come with!!
y'all know how to party

thichoe😚😚
i'm always down for a party and you know that em!!

jossy🤠
i guess that will be fun, what time does it start?

j🤍
ema went to get our takeout from the door but it starts at 8pm, you know where sway is.

em🩷
i'm back hoes, but you guys should come to mine at like 4 to pre-drink and get ready!!!
em🩷
i always need a bit of dutch courage before a sway party, they tend to get out of hand and yk it

real life,
it was all arranged that ness, joss and larray will come over to get ready tomorrow at 4 pm, so i've decided to do my everything shower now before jaden facetimes me.
i hop in the steaming hot shower and start to wash my hair, i then exfoliate and shave making sure i'm smooth!! i wash my body and my face then get out wrapping a towel around me, i applied my lotion and started to blow dry my hair.
around an hour later i get a facetime from jaden, we sit and talk for hours until i fall asleep.