Epilogue

One week later

It took about a week to recover the damage in the Stein Family's house, but they were happy they didn't fall into Ginger's trap.

"That Ginger... She won't build her dream apartment complex anytime soon," said Frank as Eunice kissed him on the cheek.

Faye walked over to the entrance and kneeled down, then opened a tiny trapdoor and smiled.

Wayne, Wanda, Winda, Wenda, Willow, Willa, Wilson, Walden, Walachia, and Winnie enjoyed breakfast together.

"Morning Faye!" chuckled Winnie.

"Good morning! I'll give you some bits of my donut later," said Faye as Winnie nodded.

Walachia and Walden tried leaving, but Wanda stopped them.

"Where are you two going?" asked Wanda.

"Yeah, you finished your breakfast very quickly," said Willa.

"We're just going for a morning walk around the house," lied Walden nervously.

"Yeah, we've been sitting too much," chuckled Walachia.

Walden and Walachia held walnut helmets behind their backs.

"All right, you two can go," said Wayne.

Walden and Walachia screamed as they rode the Walachia Express later.

"YAY!" cheered Walden.

A few hours after Liz arrested Ginger

Liz questioned Ginger in an office.

"So, what are you talking about?" asked Liz.

"The little werewolves are little people who are werewolves. They call us biggies and take things from us! I'm telling the truth!" growled Ginger.

Liz and the other cops in the office laughed. Even some inmates laughed.

"THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!" laughed Liz.