Chapter 2: The Sensation Band One Direction

I looked up at the sign for Teddy Rizzbear's Pizzeria That's Totally Not Haunted and smiled. Throngs of quirky, different girls like me were running inside, and I followed. The pizzeria was big, and was made up of a stage, an eating area, a playplace jungle gym thing, an arcade, a door that said Secutriy, and another door that said Nothing to see here lol. If you go in here by yourself while no one is watching, you'll get a lot of candy!  Several dead children littered the floor and tables willy-nilly.

On stage, there were the four animatronics that made up the singing crew of Teddy Rizzbear's Pizzeria That's Totally Not Haunted: Teddy Rizzbear, Foxy Furrybait, Chicken Tendies, and Banban. They were singing and dancing. Foxy Furrybait was chewing on a child's head, while some crackhead was yelling about the 1980s.

Suddenly, an employee got onto the stage. "Hello, everyone!" the crowd of quirky girls cheered, including me. "Today, we will be having ONE DIRECTION playing!!!!!!!" the rest of what the employee said was drowned out by the crowd. The employee took Teddy Rizzbear, Foxy Furrybait, Chicken Tendies, and Banban and threw them off the stage, into the garbage. After that, the sensational members of the sensational band One Direction came on stage. 

They sang for many hours, doing many songs, before they finally finished. I cheered so loudly that I almost jumped for joy, but I didn't just lest I damage my One Direction-flavored boots (trademarked). "Thank you, everyone!" Harry Styles, my senpai, yelled. "Don't worry, because we will be performing here again TOMORROW!" the One Direction members left the pizzeria.

As the people began to file out, I came up with an idea, an idea so great that it was great. I stayed in the pizzeria until everyone had left.

"Hello, everyone. The pizzeria will close in 5 minutes, so if you're not out by then, we will kill you." the announcer said. Upon saying this, I went into the playplace thing and dove into the ballpit, covering myself with balls and making sure I was hidden. The lights were turned off not long after that, and I heard the door lock. 

Now, if you're really dumb, I'm sure you're wondering, Duhh, why don't u just wait until tomorrow to go inside? And to that I say that if I stay here, I might get to meet the sensational One Direction members before everyone else, and then I can brag to them. Wouldn't matter anyways, I suppose, because I am the main character of the world, but meh.

I decided that if I were to be stuck in the pizzeria all night, I may as well explore and stuff. Maybe I would be able to find some One Direction-flavored merchandise that someone had left on the floor? But, as I would come to learn, leaving the ball pit would lead to some very unusual shenanigans.