Chapter 10: Skin. Tight. Leather suits. Part 2

Albion, England

Our two Invader Heroes managed to sneak into the crowd of people at the exhibit.

Looks like their disguises are working as always, not even those Brits could see them as what Y/N and Zim truly are.

There were so many people at the exhibit...so many targets... must... resist... urge... to fire... Energy Weapons...

Y/N and Zim look at the "Art" the Russkies prepared for the exhibit. The humans are looking at those sculptures and paintings in interest and wonder... our two Invaders on the other hand...

Y/N: "That's supposed to be art? I've seen molten Steel of Vaporized Citys who look more impressive then this crap."

Z: "Looks like we overestimated the true intelligence of this race... anyway... what are we going to do now?"

Ponsonby reached them on their communicators.

Ponsy: "Good lord. Look at the size of these statues and sculptures! They're big enough to hide a nuclear Warhead! We must act quickly. But first we must evacuate the VIPs!"

Z: "Leave that to me!"

Y/N, clearly surprised by Zim's eagerness, watched how professional his little brother evacuated the VIPs... by smashing their heads together to knock them out and then throwing them to the other side of the fenced Area...

Z: "Done!"

Y/N pats Zim's head.

Y/N: "Excellent work. Now what?"

Ponsonby was on the comms.

Ponsy: "Excellent. That will give us some room to breath. Now let's crack open the statue and have a look inside."

Y/N just shrugs. But he needs to open those things without making a scene or causing noise, otherwise the Guards will take notice.

As Y/N takes a step torwards one of the statues, it exploded into a green mist... then the next one... and then the other one.

Zim quickly came to Y/N's side to help him up. Both drop their disguises.

Z: "Y/N?! Are you okay?!"

Y/N: "Yeah! Yeah!... i'm good! What the fuck was that?!"

Y/N and Zim looked how that 'mist' went into the bodys of the humans... it started to mutate them. To turn them into the same mutants like Oranchov.

Y/N and Zim took their guns out and aimed at them. Both of them shared the same evil smile.

Z: "This is one of the reasons why i love this job."

Y/N: "Aim for their heads. Settings to maximum charge, those freaks can take a hit."

Suddenly before they can even pull the trigger, a beautiful female voice with a Russian accent spoke up.

???: "Shoot the humans all you want Spaceman, but you're only treating the symptoms."

The Irken Invaders turn around to see a voloptues blonde bombshell... with a Skin. Tight. Leather Suit...

 Leather Suit