Chapter 3 - A day as a family in Hollywood

Start from the beginning

A big red blush appeared on Stolas face whilst his eyes were glowing. "I- we-" he stuttered with his words looking at Blitzø's handsome face.

Family, he thought. Blitzø used the word family, he had never described them all like that. And it made him feel happy, he never thought he would actually have another family but Stella. Not that she ever was something to call family.

"Eh, what do you mean blitz?" Loona picked up a piece of clothes from the back, "and what the fuck even is this? You except us to wear this crap?"

Blitzø walked over to her practically begging, "pleasee loonie" he whined.

She rolled her eyes at him, even though she hated him she couldn't possibly say no to that, "ugh FINE, but we are buying our own clothes from now on."

Blitzø felt a wave of happiness and went in to hug his daughter, but classical Loona imminently rejected him and pushed him back to Stolas.

"Where exactly are we going?..." Via asked them, Blitzø pulled out a map in front of her and pointed at two destinations. " WE are going to buy some ice cream and then go to a....." blitz stopped to build up the excitement.

"A MOTHER FUCKING TIVOLI!" He yelled out happily.

They all looked confused at each other, ice cream? Tivoli ? What was Blitzø on.

"But blitz-", Blitzø places his finger over Stolas mouth interrupting him, "I know your book, we will get it back I promise". Blitzø smiled softly at Stolas with a tiny blush on his face.

Blitzø's act of kindness made him feel so much, how much he cared for this little imp.

"Heh you are acting strangely blitz, but I am okey with it" Stolas smiled back.

They both turned around to find their daughters dressed in the ridiculous clothes Blitzø has bought.

"You both look stunning!" Blitz jumped.

Also here is some art of the clothes Loona and Octavia is wearing <3 :