'You.. You don't remember what i said last night..?'

He chuckle and shook..

'I didn't forget anything tho..?'

'Then what are you doing.. I told you don't touch me or anything but you..'

He looked deep into her eyes that made her unable to talk further. That his intense stare is making her nervous... That he said..

'And its not like,you don't like my touches.. You do enjoy my touches sweetheart..'

He said with a sly smile.. But that drop soon when she sassy back at him..

'Thats up to me.. That isn't a matter about i like your touch or not, the thing is you let me control you and i want you to not touch me..'

That he taken back at her statement.. He sigh in the name of accepting his loss against her, he backed away from her that made her smile in victory and he let her win by losing himself.. He clear his throat and said..

'Hm fine then.. I won't touch you,unless you wanted to be touched..'

She nod with the same smile.. And its just he is letting her do whatever she want when he is still on the same position to her.. He still can manage her very well.. Its not that Taehyung is letting her control him like that he is just giving her some so called her place began in his own way..

That still he can dominant over her easily but he chose not to do that.. He want to see how it look when she act dominant.. He is still the mafia king who won't let anyone control him other his sweetheart..

'Come here..'

She called out him to check whether he will listen to her or not.. And yes he did as she said he moved towards her..

'In same position..'

He chuckle seeing how she is making him do that.. He felt it cute but for her it isn't..while.. He didn't felt any kind of offensive when listening to her.. He is just enjoying everything with her.. That he went to the same position as before..

Standing between her legs, leaning to her face.. He looked deep into her eyes with intimating grace.. That she too looked into his eyes passionately..

'What is it sweetheart..? You want something..?'

He asked in such a deep seductive voice.. That she slowly raise her fingers against his cheeks.. That he got little surprise by her action.. That he is really curious that what she gonna do.. He looked at her motion.. That she caressed his cheeks a little before squeezing them..

That he moaned a little by the sudden pain.. That somehow made her giggled.. And that made him smile.. And its the first time she is acting cute infront of him.. He felt so good in that moment.. He is really that how could she behave like this all of sudden..

And thats why he is amazed by her too much.. She can't hold back her emotions too much.. At the same time she can hide the pain..Even tho she is in hurt she won't let that effect her emotion.. When she is going through the pain she is trying to cover up that with her emotion like this.. And that is she..

She is having feelings for him but she is enjoying Controlling him like this.. Letting him know he is the one who is wimping over her.. And she is the one who playing hard to get for him.. She is enjoying that..

And that now they are on the dinning table for the breakfast.. Yn is helping Reena to set the dinning table while jihoon is there to eat breakfast since he got ready to go school.. As soon Taehyung come there and sat giving Yn his signature smirk that she just give him a sly smile..

'Jihoon you alright got ready to school..? '

He asked by somehow maintaining to be soft with his words.. But still its not the way Yn used to talk with him.. His voice tone still have the roughness.. Still have the dark vibe the mafia king vibe from him..

That jihoon nod while eating.. Just because his mom said don't talk while eating.. And thats the time krish enter there to get jihoon to school he is the one who always drop him to school and get him back..As soon Yn saw him she asked

'Krish, You had your breakfast..?'

She asked in such a authority voice.. That literally made him and reena shock.. Its really a new version of Yn to them.. She didn't behave like this infront of Taehyung.. She was always silent or cold infront of him but today is totally different..

And she sounds Just like how a boss's wife ask.. She really sounds like Mrs. Kim.. And seeing her like that kirsh got unable to answer her... He really didn't expect that from her.. He looked at his boss to get clarity about this.. That he said..

'Krish, Didn't you heard her.. She ask you something..'

And its look like he allowed her to be like this and without wasting a single second he uttered..

'No Ma'am i didn't..'

That she frown..

'Why..? Then come and sit here and Reena you too call Yunah lets just eat together what you say Taehyung..?'

And thats now Taehyung know what she upto.. She is really challenging him too much.. And its she already cross the limit.. He didn't thought she would pull out something like this now..

And krish and Reena is too much shocked and suprised seeing how Yn is behaving like this infront of him and he isn't saying anything against her.. And now he is just playing along her.. He is too much amazed by her behavior too..

'Yeahh.. Lets eat together.. And today onwards we are going to eat like this just like how my Sweetheart wants.. And listen to her words now onwards.. Treat her like how you treat me.. Or more than me..'

He said while looking at Yn who is juat smiling slyly at him.. And seeing this drama Reena and krish don't know whats going to happen.. They are in beyond getting heart attack seeing their boss listening to her words and letting her behave like this..

__^__

Vote target 100