They start to speed up and leaving, we decided to chase after them. Insey recalls her own Butterfree, while my own Butterfree refuses to go back to the ball and then he suddenly disappears along with Team Rocket's helicopter.

"Where did they go?" Serena asks with panic.

"I'm right here!" Butterfree comes to us and shows us the warehouse where Team Rocket is hiding. We destroy the building, and the trio is surprised.

"Hey, who busts in?" Meowth asks.

"Prepare for trouble." "And you can make that sextuple." "To protect the world from devastation." "To unite all evils within our nation."

Brock, Misty, Yellow, and even the Team Rocket trio are wondering what we're doing, but we decide to stop the motto and fight back. Then Misty also helps out by sending Starmie to use a Tackle attack.

Butterfree is trying to break the net, much to the other Butterfree's delight. The Pink one sees how Butterfree is determined to save all of them, she is in awe. After all the Butterfree is out, Brock opens the door and yells, "Hurry up! Fly away!"

The pink Butterfree decides to stay with my own Butterfree, but just when James is about to catch it with the net, our Butterfree saves her by tackling him to the ground. Team Rocket noticed the flying Butterfree and they are trying to get back into the helicopter and catch the remaining Butterfree.

"Butterfree! Let me on!" Meowsie says.

"Meowsie? What are you going to do?" I ask.

"Just watch." Meowsie says as they fly towards the helicopter, and both Pikachu and Pink Butterfree are showing worry.

"What's that?" Team Rocket is confused as Meowsie jumps onto the helicopter, causing the trio to panic. Meowsie smirks before firing the Power Gem attack, destroying the helicopter and sending them flying. Butterfree manages to catch Meowsie in time and fly back to us.

"Nice, Meowsie." Serena says. "Your Power Gem pays off."

As Butterfree lands on my shoulder, the other Butterfree leaves, except the Pink one, who is making her own proposal dance. Our Butterfree does the same.

"Wow, you did it, Butterfree." Insey says as Butterfree blushes.

And because how Butterfree becomes strong in our care, the Pink one decides to join our team. So Serena does the honor to capture the Pokemon.

"We have a second Butterfree." Serena says.

"Yeah. And we have another lover in the group." I smile as we continue moving on the road.

We also continue our training at Route 9, and we also gain some evolutions of our team. The first one is Ekans, after some training, it evolves into an Arbok.

"An Arbok." Insey cheers as I scan the Pokemon.

Arbok: The Cobra Pokemon: Poison Type. Evolved from Ekans at LV:22. The frightening patterns on its belly have been studied. Six variations have been confirmed. It is rumored that the ferocious warning markings on its belly differ from area to area.

The next to evolve is Sandshrew, who evolves into a Sandslash. I say, "I was wondering when you are going to evolve, but it seems you evolve in a right moment."

Sandslash: The Mouse Pokemon: Ground Type. Evolved from Sandshrew at LV:22. Curls up into a spiny ball when threatened. It can roll while curled up to attack or escape.

"Well, now your hard work is paid off." Serena smiles and Sandslash gives him a nod.

The final Pokemon to evolve is Zubat, and it evolves into a Golbat after more training.