Chapter -8

Ethan is currently in the chamber with Alexander.

Alexander pushed Ethan onto the bed, held him, and kissed him passionately.

Ethan was taken aback by the unexpected sexual encounter.

"Wait.....Wait.....Lord Alexander"

Ethan remembers him since the butler addressed him as "young master Alexander" just recently.

"I've had enough of waiting, Lucas.""I can't hold back any longer," Alexander says as he removes his shirt to reveal his strong upper body.

"Glup"Ethan swallows his saliva as he stares at the sexy god who is about to screw him up.
Ethan is actually bisexual.He dated both genders.And, of course, has already had experience with them.Certainly not this particular stranger that he just met now.

He has arrived in unknown territory within other people's body.He has no concept what is happening to him.All he knows is that this is not a dream and that he is in a terrible situation.
Is it correct to get fucked by someone he just met?Despite the fact that that gorgeous man had a specific relationship with the person he now possessed.

'Is that okay to do?'Ethan is at a loss for what to do, and the other person does not appear to be backing down.

"Let me hold you," Alexander seductively murmured into his ear.

Ethan can no longer resist his gorgeous face and give in.

Ethan's moans, which were mixed with both pleasure and pain, filled the chilly chamber.The noises of love are really seductive.

"Lucas, call out my name."

"Aghhhhh........."

"Call my name," Alexander says, inserting his enormous cock into Ethan's swelling hole.

"Alexander!!!!"

"No, it is not.

He grabs on Ethan's hair, causing the young man to moan in pain.

"I told you not to address me in this way."

Ethan is at the end of his endurance.

"Alex"

"Well done, Lucas."You should be grateful that you are the only person in the world who is permitted to refer to me in this way."

He murmured this as he kissed the boy once more.

The night has been extremely long.Ethan has lost track of how many times they do this.

This is Ethan's first experience with such intense sex.

Alexander will keep going till the sun rises.He shot his last shot inside the unconscious boy.He then softly caressed the boy's body while kissing his forehead.

"Lucas, my one and only."I will never let you escape from me again."You are mine," Alexander remarked coldly, looking at the sleeping boy's face possessively.

Ethan is in a deep sleep due to exhaustion, and he has no idea why the boy next to him is staring at him with a smirk.

The sun is about rise.

The mansion is quiet, with only the sound of a servant working out their morning routine can be heard.

One of the maids enters the Victoria room carefully, terrified of waking up the silver-haired girl who has just fallen asleep on the bed like a princess after playing her game.

She summoned her companion to pick up another silver-haired girl who was lying helplessly and naked on the cold floor.Her body is trembling as a result of the cold and pain.Her blood-splattered backside is covered with wounds.Some flesh was ripped.She is barely conscious.Slowly inhale and exhale.She is worn out from being tortured all night.

They carefully lift her up and cover her in the large blanket they had prepared.The one maid who appears to be larger than the other maid carries Violet's unconscious body out of the Victoria room discreetly.

The last maid hastily cleans up the blood on the floor until it is spotless.They appear skillful and quick without even batting an eyelid.Because they've been doing it for years.Violet being treated in such a way by Victoria is becoming routine.

After all, Victoria is a lunatic who will vent her anger and find excitement in hurting her older sister.
The maid completed all of the cleaning and quietly left the room.
                       .......................
The woman is moaning and panting in Clyde's chamber.

Clyde is an old pervert who can't live without sex.He has done all maid in this mansion.He is currently raping another maid without her consent.The maid is powerless to resist him since he is ready to slaughter the person who made him upset.Many maids who tried to flee, defend him, or notify the duke were killed by his own hand and buried inside the maze.He has no idea how many people were there since he refuses to care.

The servants at this home are mainly orphans with no family members to help them.

He is the one in charge of the servants in this mansion, thus he selects his victim by hand.Of course, he is not foolish enough to put himself in danger.

Because they couldn't flee or leave, the maid chose to remain silent and let Clyde do whatever he desired to them.Even if they approach Duke for help, he will ignore them and silence them by killing them because he is concerned that their terrible image will spread.

He is a filthy old man who is obsessed with sex.

                       .........................

Betty's sleeping room seemed to be very normal.Betty and Oliver are resting peacefully on the bed.Except for the prison chained shackle on his neck and leg shackles on his legs, everything appears normal.Betty is fiercely hugging her husband who is in deep sleep.

Betty cherishes her husband, who is ten years younger than she is.Oliver is a charming and kind young man.Betty is worried that he may abandon her.As a result, she is easily jealous of everyone.She owns this man and is afraid of him leaving her.She is willing to commit to anything to keep this man by her side.She is very in love with Oliver.

                     ..........................
Stephenie is the owner of the mansion's corner chamber.She is resting soundly when a ray of sunlight wakes her up.She gets out of bed, kneels on the floor, and grabs a large iron case from underneath the bed.

The iron case is quite large.It has three holes in it.Someone appears to be inhaling through that hole.

Stephanie smiles pleasantly.She then unlocked and opened the case to see Phillips shivering in fear and crying.He is lying fetus position in order to fit into the case.

"Good morning, my baby," she said gently, creepily smiling.

"Morning mother," Phillips replied, his voice cracking, knowing that if he didn't respond straight away, she would be upset.It'll irritate his mum.

The sun shines brightly on the blue sky.Except for the people living in the mansion, morning is an enjoyable time.