Chapter -6

The butler entered the main hall as the door opened.Ethan scans his surroundings.He can see how beautiful the mansion is.

The child has a firm grip on his hand.He appears to be terrified as soon as he enters the estate.

'How did he become like this? He seems so happy and cheery all the time.Is he bothered by something about this mansion?'

"Phillip, are you okay?" he said of the child, concerned.

"I'm fine."

The child tries to smile with all his best.

The butler came to a halt in front of a massive door in the middle of the household.When the door opened, Ethan was greeted by the stunningly large ballroom.It's gleaming, with large gorgeous chandeliers in the center of the room.The servants are stationed on opposite sides of the chamber.

'This is what they termed filthy rich, so why are they acting like they're from the nineteenth century?'

Then Ethan noticed a gathering of people standing near the massive stairs.

He noticed two recognizable faces among the seven people.

He saw two women today in the afternoon.

Betty is filled with rage as she looks at the unexpected visitor."Phillip!"
Stephanie rushed over to the child and held him fiercely.

'This woman must be his mother, then.'

"What are you doing?You know how worried I was."You are not supposed to go out by yourself," Stephenie scolded Phillips, ignoring Ethan's presence.

"I'm sorry, mother," Phillips muttered, and then became utterly silent.

Ethan realized that Phillips was still holding his hand despite the fact that he had just reunited with his mother.He doesn't appear to be comfortable.His smile is fake and his eyes are lifeless as he stares at his mother's face.

Stephanie appears to notice Phillips' refusal to let go of Ethan's hand.She became irritated.

She slapped Ethan's hand roughly, causing the two of them to let go of each other's hands.

"Don't touch my precious Lson's body with your dirty hand"

Stephanie yelled angrily at Ethan. And then She carried silent Phillips away from Ethan since he's some type of disgusting filth.

Stephanie's wild behavior irritated Ethan and astonished him with her abrupt fury.

'What is wrong with these people?' 'First, the maid, then the psychotic woman who tried to kill me, and now the insane woman who treats me like trash.'

Ethan struggled to keep his temper under control.He doesn't want to aggravate the situation.Her slap still stings his hand.

Everyone is not nice.Stephine is embracing her son and frowning at Ethan.Betty, who attempted to harm Ethan, is angry and hugging her husband, Oliver.She is not foolish enough to do anything heinous in front of everyone.Oliver's eyes appear lifeless, but as soon as he makes eye contact with Ethan, they come to life.

'What is this strange feeling?despite the fact that he appears to be very pale.He is still attractive. '

Then there was that silver-haired girl who assisted him in fleeing from the insane woman.She gives him an inviting smile.She is the only person who greets him with open arms.Ethan feels responsible to thank her for helping him today.And she's clutching the wheel chair handle that another silver-haired girl is sitting in.They have a similar appearance.

'They are identical twins.And that girl, for unknown reasons, avoids making eye contact with me.She is, in my opinion, more attractive than the other girl.'She truly looks like an angel.'

And the older person is the fat man.He has irritation in his eyes for Ethan.

beside him is The enormous old man in his late 40s in the middle of them, looked at Ethan with strong gaze.

The butler doesn't seem to care about what happened to Ethan; he simply walks up to the old man who appears to be the owner of the property and bows his head.

"Duke, sir Lucas has arrived."

Ethan has no idea what to say or do, so he simply imitate the way the butler shows respect to the Duke.

"Nice to see you, sir," he murmured uncomfortably as the man stared at him

"Welcome back, Lucas," he said coldly.Even though he said Welcome, his eyes clearly show that he is not.

His piercing look puts pressure on Ethan.

"There you are,Lucas"

Everyone's gaze is drawn to the man at the top of the steps.The very presence of that man, including the Duke, fills their eyes with terror.

The stunning young man with stunning blonde hair and unique violet eyes.His gorgeous eyes are drawn to Ethan.It is overflowing with affection.He is dressed in a bright blue long coat that draws attention to his pale skin.He is also dressed in 19th century clothes.

The sight of the man stunned Ethan.He is unable to take his gaze away from him.He had never seen somebody breathtaking.His heart rate increases.

"Beautiful," he muttered quietly, unable to take his gaze away from that handsome man.

The man appears to hold the highest rank among these individuals.Even his father Duke moves away from the spot, making the way for the man.In the presence of the male, even the most aggressive lady shivers like a terrified rat.

The stranger approaches Ethan, who is drowned in his stunning appearance.

'Is my heart beating like this, is he going to hear?'

The attractive man stands in front of Ethan.He can detect how pleasant his body odor is.His body is in great shape and he looks great.In comparison to that man's six-foot height, Ethan became a child because the body he now possessed was only about 5 feet 4 inches tall.Even at his actual height, that man towers above him.

He gently caresses Ethan's face, which calms him.

"Where have you been , Lucas?""I was worried when I didn't see you in the room when I returned," he murmured softly.

'This Lucas person is his lover.He treats me with such tenderness and love.I should just act like him.'

"I needed some fresh air, so I went for a walk, but I got lost," Ethan stated anxiously, fearful that everyone would discover he was not real Lucas but an outsider.

"You should have waited for me that long."Haaaaa....I'm scared of losing you again.Never leave the house the next time."The first sentence seems desperate and sad, yet the last sentence has a hint of rage mixed in with it.

He embraced Ethan fiercely.Ethan simply accepts his embrace, despite the fact that it is in the middle of everyone.

'I could die of embarrassment, but I need to bear it in order to safely leave here.'

One of them isn't happy with the scene that has unfolded in front of them.

Violet sobs in pain as Victoria holds his shoulder with great force, unleashing her fury by hurting Violet.

Everyone is terrified of that man's icy chilly glare.Only Ethan can't see it because he is currently inside that man's chest, who is tightly embracing him.