You love to play innocent, don't you?!

I woke up like usually at 7am. I got ready and went to Pablo's room to see if he is ready so we can go to the beach.

I knocked on the door and I was surprised when I saw my brother in front of me.

"Milo?"

"Good morning sis!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked in past him.

"I came to see if Pablo is ready. I want to go with you guys."

"Since when do you wake up so early?"

"Don't worry, that's only for today... I honestly can't listen our parents talking about their stuff anymore. So here I am!"

"Um... Okay... Where is Pablo?"

"Getting dressed."

"Pablo are you ready?" I shouted and wanted to go in the room where Pablo was.

"Hey hey hey! What do you think you are doing?!" Milo stepped in front of me.

"What?"

"Bro he is dressing up!"

"It's not like I'm seeing him shirtless every fucking day nah! Man, you are really stupid, aren't you."

"Wait here!"

"He is gonna be shirtless on the beach anyways."

"It's not the same."

"Oh my... I can't deal with you... Na ah! Not now!" I said and walked away.

"I'm ready! We can go!" Pablo walked out of the room.

"Come on then!"

***

We took parasol with deckchairs. Today was even more hot then these days. We had to be in the shade so we don't burn and look like crabs later.

I was arguing with Milo who wanted to go in the water without putting on sunscreen first.

"Milo you are gonna cry tonight!"

"I won't burn Mila!"

"Mom will have to apply yogurt on you! I know it!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm not gonna put the yogurt on myself! I'm not that fucking crazy!"

"Yogurt will take out that burnt feeling! You did when we were younger."

"Stop lying and trying to act so smart! It's not your thing you know!"

"But being dumb is your thing!"

"I can't talk with you anymore! I'm gone!" he said and stood up.

"Put the sunscreen first and you can go!"

"Bye!" he ran away in the water not even looking at me.

"Did you see how dumb he is?!" I asked Pablo.

"Let him be! We will hear him scream tonight from the pain."

"He is gonna ruin the vacation for everyone, because he is gonna ask to go home earlier. I'm just trying to help him."

"Stubborn!"

"He got that from dad. He is also like that. When we were young, we all went to vacation and he and Milo didn't want to put the sunscreen on. Later that night, both of them were applying yogurt on each other. Mom and I couldn't stop laughing at them."

"Well maybe he is gonna burn but not me! Can you help me put it on my back?" he asked handing me sunscreen.

"Yeah sure! You see that's smart boy!"