"So what are you ladies celebrating." What a deep rasping British accent.

"Life." I chuckled lightly shrugging, he gave me a kind smile back.

He picked us up two shots from the table and handed me one, "Cheers to that ... Charlie." He smiled displaying his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Ami." We cheered to that before downing the tequila.

It's been a good time, everyone is getting along great. We were dancing and drinking, definitely a memorable moments then all hell breaks lose.

The sound of gun shots rang out, one after the other, they sound distant. We looked down seeing everyone instantly ducking. People screaming running around trying to find the closest escape. Just like that the ammunition stopped. Us girls tried running out the exit door but was stopped by security.

"Let's us the fuck out, you fucking idiot!" Stassie yelled attempting to push him out the way. I looked around and the whole building has been cleared out. "Are you insane! I'll make sure you never work a job again!"

     "Roscoe." We turned around as Amaya shakily said his name. There he was standing with his hands in his pants pocket with a emotionless reaction like Reign.

     "Bunny." He put his hand out for Amaya to take, her watery eyes were now on me and Stassie. She took his hand, wrapping his hands around her waist laying a kiss on her forehead, nose finally lips. He whispered something in her ear, she shut her eyes listening before letting a few tears fall.

     "Ms Martin, Reign awaits your arrival." I followed the guard back, Stassie had to stay behind. I gasp upon my first steps into this spacious room the door slammed shut behind me.

Reign sat menacingly calm and very quiet in his seat, I stood in my heels before him. Tears threatening to fall. There was dried blood all over the floors which almost made me vomit. I can smell the bitterness.

A grin appears on his face as he stood up, "Ami my beautiful, are you not going to acknowledge me."

I remain in my spot unable to move, "R-reign, I—I was told you were in London." I softly whispered, the palms of my hands began to sweat.

"Had a emergency but my women matters most no?" he daringly took a couple steps closer towards me, "I'm getting tired of repeating myself to you Amina."

      Accent so thick, I unintentionally moved back terrified. "You want to run from me?" I shook my head no feeling like crying.

"Reign I'm scared, p-please don't hurt me." He wrapped all five fingers around my throat, it was a painful grip but bare-able. I looked up at him feeling how wet my cheeks were becoming. 

     "There's such fascination taking the souls of humankind mostly to the ones who deserve it, it's something about looking them in the fucking eye as you draw life out of them." Those intimidating eyes bounce around the features on my face.

     Reign brought his lips to mine just barley touching, the grip on my neck tightened pulling me up to him. He glared at me for a few before roughly smashing his lips into mine, like a coward I fell right into the kiss, kissing him back just as rough.

He pulled away from me, moving his lips to my ear, he whispered, "get on your knees."

Slowly I did as told, holding onto the front of his legs looking up at him.

"You've disappointed me tonight Ami, I'm fighting my thoughts of just whipping sense into you." Another tear fell from my eye at those words, he cleared it with his thumb then moved it to my bottom lip.

     "I would like to see what these lips can do."

I nodded, shaky hands undid his belt i pulled out his already hard member. I shockingly held onto his thick veiny length thinking holy shit. His length is a thing of beauty, it throbbed before me. I glanced up at him, I saw lust and admiration in his eyes.

I kept my sights on him before shyly taking his tip into my mouth. I just settled there gently sucking for a minute before he grabbed me by my throat again pulling me up to his face.

"Open." I slowly opened my mouth, he hallowed his cheeks gifting me with his saliva, it lands on my tongue. That instantly cued in my pulsation, I felt wet. "Don't swallow it, use it." He whispered, I nodded my head obeying.

I went back down on my knees, kissing the tip leaving a salty taste on my lips. I made sure to keep my eye locked on his, he pushed his cock passed my lips be thrusted in. My gag reflexes instantly kicked in, it made my eyes water.

     Reign is fucking my mouth, I was sucking him back with drool falling out the sides of my mouth.

     He began groaning, without question that made her tingle. It was great, I was fighting off my gag reflexes to keep him satisfied. I laid my sights back on his hooded eyes, his jaw was clenched tight as his breathing through his nose increased.

     Giving me that erotic glare I'm doing something right, his cocked bumped at the back of my throat rubbing against my jaws. Sounds left my throat in pleasure, he watched me proudly.

     I need oxygen.

     I slowly pulled back, sucking slowly on his tip inhaling and exhaling through my nose. His tattooed hands tightly gripped my hair, he exploded in my mouth and off instincts I swallowed.

     Reign pulled me away with a pop, his fingers grabbed my cheeks, I'm still on my knees before him.

      "Next time you let some fucker near you, you will no longer be able to sleep on your back. Do you understand Amina?"

     A tear fell, "Yes Reign." I whispered back.

     "Good girl, let's go home hm."

•••