Ch 1: I'm Lucifer?!

Highway

(A car is driving on a road at high speeds, passing other cars that honk at the speeding car)

(Inside the car is Y/n L/n. A 19 year old young man that is humming and singing on some songs that are playing through his radio. Y/n passes one car that starts speeding and catching up to him, honking. Y/n turns the music down and looks back at the car)

Y/n: What the fuck does this clow want?!

(Y/n scoffs and presses a button causing his car to gain speed rapidly, leaving the honking car in the dust. Y/n chuckles and smirks)

Y/n: That's what I fucking thought.

(Y/n hears loud honking in front of him and when he turns to look ahead of him, he sees a truck rocketing towards him)

Y/n: Shit!

(Y/n tries to turn and dodge the truck and he does that but he quickly loses control of the fast moving car. A few seconds later Y/n's car starts spinning around forcing Y/n to let go of the steering wheel and not long after letting go the car goes flying into a big ass tree killing Y/n instantly as the car explodes)

Hell - Magne Castle

(Y/n opens his eyes with a groan)

Y/n: Damn it...

(Y/n looks down at his body, trying to see if he is injured but what he sees is clothes that he sure as hell didn't wear but the clothes did seem very familiar to him)

Y/n: Why am I wearing these clothes?

(Y/n looks up and looks into a mirror in front of him, and when he looks at himself he becomes beyond shocked and confused because the person looking back at him isn't Y/n but Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel. Y/n steps back in shock)

Y/n: Lucifer?! Wait...

(Y/n moves back to the mirror and places his hands on his face and sees the reflection doing the same. Y/n puts his hands down on a table in front of him and gives the reflection a big smile, revealing his sharp, white teeth)

Y/n: Wait. I'm Lucifer!

(Y/n quikly covers his mouth not wanting anyone to hear him)

Y/n: How is this possible? This has to be a dream.

(Y/n tests if he is dreaming or is this for some reason reality. He moves his claw like hands to his cheek and pinches it. It doesn't hurt but it proves that everything sure is real)

Y/n: Okay, so this is real. I'm Lucifer. I'm fuking Lucifer.

(Y/n looks to his side and sees his cane leaning agains a bookshelf. He goes over to it and takes it into his hands, looking at the apple at the top of the cane. suddenly a heavy book falls onto the ground making Y/n look at it, he kneels and picks it up)