PROLOGUE

"I don't love you anymore." I said.

"I don't care."

"I am not affected by anything you do."

"Neither me."

Ever wondered how crazy can love drive you?

Everyone has their own love stories, some finished and settled, some broken and with many unfinished chapters still hoping to get complete.

Well, mine was a little different because it was neither settled nor unfinished. It's complete because it's incomplete. Maybe, sometimes beauty lies in incompleteness, just like evening sunsets or morning sunrises or like the story of Romeo and Juliet. Well, my story isn't a large-scale romeo juliet. It is just a canon event.

This love story was incomplete heartedly because it was a daydream for me and a nightmare for him.

As the COVID wave hit back in 2020, many people died and cried, lost their hearts but somewhere among those cries, in a small town, somewhere in United States was blossoming someone's first love.

That 'someone' was me.

Stasie Williams , a small town girl who didn't even have a slightest clue that she would never forget the coming months of her life and that these months would be a life changer for her.

That 'she' was me.

So, let's get back to the time when my life was stagnant and normal.