Part: 12

______________________________________
                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

  ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
_

____________________________________

He woke up it was 5:30am he got up and went to Heeseung's bed and kissed his cheek.He took the food and threw it away as he didn't want anyone to know.
He then went outside he saw jay and jungwon sleeping he went to the washroom.

A few minutes later he came back but jay wasn't there.He went to his room and saw jay there.

"O-oh hyung good morn-"Jake says as he saw jay looking at the trash can.
"Why did you throw the food?"Jay says looking at him.
"H-huh?"
"Please Jake you need to eat he is getting better and if he wakes up he wouldn't like seeing you like this."Jay says .
Jake looked down his eyes teared up jay hugged him.

"Ik what your going through but please do it for heeseung hyung."Jay says.
"F-fine, I will."Jake says sniffing.
Jay smiled.
"Well take a rest your breakfast will be here okay?"Jay says as he went out.

He went to Heeseung and held his hand .

"FOR HEESEUNG HYUNG" Jake smiled.
"I...
will try my best just for you" Jake says as he kissed Heeseung's hand.

A few minutes later jungwon came in.

"Good morning hyung!
Here you go."Jungwon says.
"thanks."Jake says with a small smile.
"Welcome."Jungwon says as he went out Jake looked at the food then at Heeseung.

"FOR HEESEUNG HYUNG"

He ate the food.
He took his phone out and scrolled through the photos a tear escaped from his eyes as he saw him and Heeseung together.He smiled.

Timeskip**
The others came they decided to spend the day together today they watched a movie together on the hospital bed with Heeseung beside jake.

They smiled together and laughed just how they used to just Heeseung was missing.They stayed calm as much as they could and prayed for him to get better soon.

1 month passed**
Everyone recovered except Jake he acted as if he has recovered but he would stay up all night holding Heeseung's hand crying or just looking at him.The members knew but they tried still.

The doctor suggested Jake to go home and come at night if he wants but it wasn't good for him to stay there all day.

The next day Jake went home they went to a cafe together and at night Jake went to the hospital and the others stayed home.

He went to Heeseung's room and held his hand sat there admiring him and cried.

The days kept on going like this but his crys never seemed to stop.

Few days later, it's was Heeseung's birthday today Jake went to buy gifts for Heeseung the members were already at the hospital their gifts but Jake was at hospital the previous night and he left Heeseung only after they came.

He went to buy his some flowers and gifts after he was done hpe was in the car he got a call from jungwon .

"Hello?jungwon?"Jake says
"hyung don't freak out but...
he woke up!"Jungwon says.
'W-what?" Jake started to tear up he couldn't hold back his smile
"He woke up hyung-" jungwon said as he heard Jake .He knew he was crying .
"I- I am coming dw- " Jake said stuttering as he was crying.
"Hyung but there is a bad news. something you need to know-"jungwon said trying say what he wanted to say.
"W-what are talking about he w-woke up on his birthday!" Jake says quickly
jungwons heart sunk he couldn't say it.
"Jungwo- " as Jake was about to say something jungwon ended the call.
"The call ended?
Thats strange."Jake thought.

Jake rushed to the hospital.He ran to Heeseung's room as he saw his parents smiling outside of the room he greeted them and entered the room. He saw him sitting there. The other members just stood there looking at him.Heeseung looked at him which made his all of his sadness go away Jake threw his stuff and ran to him as his eyes were red for crying.

"H-hyung!"He said as he hugged him.
"I- I am so sorry for everything.I- I'm sorry."Jake says as he was sniffing loudly and hugging him tightly.
"Um what are talking about?"Heeseung says looking confused.
"H-huh?o-oh i- I'm jus-"Jake says
"Uh im sorry but uh..
who are you?"Heeseung says apologetically

______________________________________
                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

  ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
_

____________________________________

12th part
😭🤧 Memory lost yaey
JSUSBBSNSUSJSJSJSJJS😭😭