Part : 09

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

"That is so tiring"Jake says as he sits down.
"Ikr."Heeseung says looking at him.
"You should take a rest tho u look pale"Jake says.
"Do I ?"Heeseung says sitting down next to him.
"Yea"Jake says.
"Its actually such a blessing for me to have you. I never imagined my life with you. I never thought the company and our members would accept us."Jake says smiling.

"Awe are you gonna cry" Heeseung says poking Jake's cheeks
"SIM Jake and cry ?."Jake says in defence.
"I think it's soon to be Lee."Heeseung says smirking.
"Ayyy shut up"Jake says looking away.
"Aw don't be shy"Heeseung says smiling.
"I'm not"Jake says
"Yea sure"Heeseung says as he goes closer to jake and showers his whole face with kisses and when he was done he gave a quick peak on his lips .

"YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE"

TIMESKIP*
They went back to their dorms they decided that it would be better if Jake moves to Heeseung's room.They changed rooms and as Heeseung room was bigger it had enough space for Jake's clothes and other stuffs.

"Andddh done! omg that took a long time.!" Jake says.

"But it's worth it.I can finally cuddle with you at night"Heeseung says.
"Yea sure"Jake says.

A few mins later**
Jake was reading some articles about them as Heeseung took him phone away.

"Hyu-"
"Love please stop looking at this kind of stuff its just gonna make u feel bad."Heeseung says closing the article and giving his phone back.
"Yeah"Jake says looking down
" do you think engenes will find out?"Jake says
"Probably but idc jaeyun idc about what they will think.it doesn't matter to me."Heeseung says as he looks at him.
"hey what happened?Love? Dont cry."Heeseung says ruffling his hair.

"I'm just so grateful tha- t we are t-together I love you hyung. Alot."
Jake says as he hugges Heeseung.
"I love you too jaeyun. Your so cute I fucking love you."Heeseung says smiling and hugging him back.

Outside their door**
"I told you they were being lovely - dovely"Ni-ki says.
"Awh their so cute my fav couple literally."Sunno says.
"What are guys doing?"Jungwon says
"Huh?just listnin-"Ni-ki says
"you guys really shouldn't eavesdrop ."Jay says
"But their so cuteee"sunoo says.
"Still a no come on "Jay says
"Fine"Ni-ki says
"Ugh"Sunghoon says
They walked out as jay and jungwon went back to their room talking.
"What happened with jay hyung and jungwon hyung?"Ni-ki says
"Wdym"Sunghoon says
"They been cuddling and sitting next to each other alot many engenes made vid of them they think they might be together?"Ni-ki says
"And u believe that?"Sunoo says.
"Uh yea ofc I do."Ni-ki says
"But tbh Jake hyung and Heeseung hyung are still my fav."Sunno says
"Lol same"Sunghoon says.
"Btw Guys we have to go practice today we have a performance remember?'
"Oh r8"
"Yea"

Timeskip**
They went to practice.they have to practice with their assigned partners in different rooms and when they are done doing it they will do a final demo practice Infront of the staffs.

They want to their rooms and after couple of times doing it they finally finished it then they came together and did it Infront of the staffs like how they will be doing at the stage.

"Wahhh that was so good"
"Ikrr"
"Congratulations y'all that was so good I don't think you guys need anymore practice y'all are performing perfectly."

The members got shy and bowed to them and thanked them as they went on practicing they knew they didn't need anymore but it was a very big project for them so they needed to make sure it goes well and goes according to the plan.
Jake felt very overwhelmed by the performance.He knew he was trying his best. He knew he wasn't that bad but he also knew that some engenes were still going to compare him with others. He knows that he won't get any compliments on his performance.But he didn't want any chaos again thats why he just kept on practicing until they told them to take a rest.

"Love dont worry."Heeseung says smiling.
"Huh?"Jake says.
'I know u will do well. And don't worry no ones gonna criticise you just be confident about yourself ."Heeseung says.
Jake Hugs Heeseung
"Why do you have to know everything"Jake says smiling.
"I just know everything about u" Heeseung says kissing Jake's cheek

They all did the performance one more time and then they went back to their dorms.

Their performance is tomorrow so they did their usual skincare and went to sleep early.

______________________________________
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                        ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

That was the 9th part.
I smell something from afar 😻😭🤧