Part :10

______________________________________
                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

  ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
______________________________________

They woke up the next day and went to their performance.After the performance they went backstage to watch it everyone was very happy with their performance even Jake felt confident with the performance .

"Everyone did so good but still your one stood out the most to me love.U were amazing today."Heeseung says
"You too hyung I could hear fans screaming their lungs out for you"Jake says.
"Awh Did you get jealous?"Heeseung says As he laughed at jake sulking.
"I was just kidding love.I know you got jealous."Heeseung says kissing Jake's forehead.

They went home and cuddled until they fell asleep.They woke up a bit late

"Love lets go out today"Heeseung says giving him morning kisses.
"Huh?"
"I mean we don't have any practice nor interviews so let's go on a date ."Heeseung says.

They both agreed and got dressed up for the date.

They went to a park and got some ice cream for themselves. They were enjoying their moments.Jake couldn't help but fall for heeseung more and more he just wanted to be with him forever.As they held hands Jake didn't want to let go.They just smiled and talked about stuffs as they were walking.

"Ikr.They are like literally dating" Jake says.
"But I don't think they will ever admit that tho"Heeseung says.
"Yea their so cute together"Jake says slightly pouting.
"Sure but not as cute as us tho"Heeseung says smirking.
"Hyung its not a competition"Jake says laughing.
" 7 billion smiles but still your ones always wins my heart."Heeseung whispers into Jake's ear.
"Cheesy aren't you?"Jake said as he walked away.
"Hey wait"Heeseung says to which
Jake laughed as he started to run away.
Heeseung just stood there and admired jake from afar.
Jake was running without looking back.Heeseung noticed he was far so he also started to run.As Jake was running and was on the road he stopped.

Jake was taken aback by the sudden sound of footsteps approaching him, and he looked up to see Heeseung running towards him at full speed. Before he could react, Heeseung collided with him, pushing him away from the road and to the side. Jake tumbled to the ground, briefly stunned from the impact.

Jake's heart raced as he took in the horrifying scene. He could see that Heeseung was trying to tell him something, but Jake couldn't understand. The sound of a truck approaching filled Jake's ears, and he suddenly realized the danger Heeseung had just saved him from.

Jake's heart swelled with gratitude and guilt.
Jake's mind was a blur of emotions as he gazed at Heeseung, lying in a pool of his own blood on the road. The truck's headlights had illuminated the gruesome scene, casting grim shadows across the broken body. Jake felt a cold sweat breaking out on his skin, his heart pounding in his chest.

He hadn't been ready for this. Just moments ago, everything had been fine. They had been laughing, dreaming of the future, the life they would build together. But now, all of those dreams were shattered.

Heeseung had pushed Jake out of the way, saving his life at the cost of his own. Jake's heart ached at the thought of losing him. He didn't know what he would do without Heeseung, his rock, his support. Jake wanted to tell him how much he loved him, how much he needed him, but words were failing him.

As Jake knelt beside him, Heeseung reached up and brushed a strand of hair from Jake's face. Jake's vision blurred with tears, and Heeseung spoke softly, as if sensing Jake's grief. Heeseung's words were a poignant reminder of his love for Jake and their life together. Jake's heart shattered at the thought of losing him, but he knew Heeseung had given the ultimate sacrifice to save him.

Jake could feel his face burning his heart feel to his stomach it was aching.His eyes teared up as he fell to his knees and hugged Heeseung.

"H-hyung w-wa-ke up.PL-PLEASE HYUNG!P-please.."Jake says as his eyes were filled with tears.

The staffs and driver came and were screaming to call the ambulance.
Heeseung was looking at Jake as tears rolled down his eyes he didn't say anything just gave a small forced smile.

"H-hyung nothing happened to you.You will be alright. I promise i-
Hyung HYUNG pls stay awake the help is on the way pls I can't live without you.....Please.?"Jake says as he was begging him to stay awake and telling the to call the ambulance.

Heeseung felt very weak it felt as if he was gonna die.The pain was sharp and felt very uncomfortable.He closed his eyes. He could hear his loves screams and crys his heart broke hearing them but he couldn't say or do anything he was too tired he heard the loud sirens and ppl screaming and pulling jake away from him.
He could feel jakes hand on his but his body didn't let him do anything he just had to listen to them.

"Hyung HYUNG NO PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH HIM.PLEASE HYUNG!!
H-HYUNG!?"Jake says as they took Heeseung into the ambulance and pulled him away.

"J-Jake?"Jay says they all ran to him when they heard the sirens and screamings.
"W-what happened to hyung?"Ni-ki says.
"H-he i- I was o-on the road and a truck was coming a-and he s-saved me.I.am sorry ".Jake says as he was crying his face and eyes were all red from crying.
The members hugged Jake

"Don't worry hyung he will be alright"
"Yes jake h-he will be just fine"
"N-no we h-have to go n-now"Jake says.
"Jake no wait!"
"So-rrry but I have to go"Jake says as he ran to the hospital.
"Hyung wait "

Jake rushed to the hospital were they have taken Heeseung.
He looked over the window as he saw the doctors doing surgery on him.He had wires and bandages all over his body.
He felt guilt.If only he hadn't run away this wouldn't happen.why did he had to run away
His eyes hurt from crying.He saw the members coming in they stood there with Jake waiting for the doctor.

The members knew how Jake felt they knew he was blaming himself for all this.They knew he has been crying nonstop.

As they waited for almost 2 hours the doctors finally came out Jake frantically got up.

"H-how is he.H-Hyung is going to be a-alright right?"
Jake asked the doctor still crying.
"What w-why aren't you saying a-anything?"Jake says.
The doctor just looked at him as he was trying to bring himself to say what he had to say.

______________________________________
                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

______________________________________                         ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

_____________________________________

Thats the 10th part.
Bad ending?😻🤧
I hate my life🗿