He invites me inside but before i know it, there's another web stuck on me and I'm being pulled towards another building.

"Looks like this guy's a little obsessed with you Y/N. Got any idea who he is? He's been targetting you all hour." The man behind the web asked. I stare into his eyes, then at the guy he was fighting.

Is that-?

"Kabir? ABEY KABIR KYA HUA YAAR (oye Kabir what happened bro)? IM TRYNA GIVE AARYAN THE NEWS ABOUT MEHEK!" I scream, recognising the face of one of my sister's friends who i actually got along with, in the mask of the robot-like creature attacking us.

"Spiderman is the reason Mehek is gone. He was last seen with her and he's the one who called the ambulance. He's a murderer! He has blood on his hands and nobody here sees it! I loved her you know? Now she's gone, and it because of him. So I want to make him suffer for his last few momen-" a cling was heard on the robot, it was Spiderman's damru web hitting Kabir.

"I know for a fact that a 14 year-old couldn't make a suit like that in a day, so you wanna tell me who employed you? I don't really have all day. I promised a guy I'll have chai with him, and he's gonna be mad if i don't fulfil that promise." Spiderman webbed towards Kabir, trying his best not to harm the kid inside the suit. I don't know how he knew that Kabir was 14 as well, but I guess he understood from his monologue? I won't question it.

My own personal superhero bodyguard? Doesn't really sound that bad actually. What am I thinking, this is just a superhero who happens to fight crime which happens to be connected to me somehow. This is not my bodyguard. If anything, I'll be outed at the villain in the end because of everything being connected to me, so i shouldn't ponder too much or else I'll end up toast.

His suit kinda reminds me of Pav. All of Pav's energy seems to be trapped in that suit.

No. Y/N. Stop. You cannot be thinking about your stupid boy crush right now. It's weird. You've gotta move on and find a girl to obsess over rather than your best friend.

A freak. That's what you are, you haven't met anyone who feels the same way as you. Why is that? Because you're an absolute freak. Just be a loverboy to a girl, don't fantasize over getting your own personal loverboy. Stuff like that doesn't happen at places like these.

I hear a buzz in my pocket, must be my phone. I take it out, look at the notification.

"Y/N please come to the hospital they have updated about your sister." A message read.

How am I supposed to get there when I'm stuck on a roof and Spiderman is out doing whatever. Good god.

I try to get his attention by waving my arms around. It doesn't work, he's too caught up in the fight. Oh god what do I do?

"Kabir turned into some sort of psycho supervillain. I can't really leave where I am, Spiderman is trying to get him back. It'd also be too risky to lead him to the hospital. You'll have to tell me the news idhar hi (here only)." I didn't want to send it, I want to see Mehek again.

The blue line keeps flickering, acting like a timer once again. We type and text so fast that we forget the blue lines existence sometimes. It makes it seem like things are always going to be left unsaid. Might as well send the message then.

I push the arrow button, pressing send. My phone makes a noise to say that the message has been sent. Before I could think more, another web was stuck to me.

"I'm starting to think you like webbing me. Does a human arachnid fancy a monster?" I joked, being stuck to the guy taking me to yet another building and spraying me with another dissolvent.

"I don't think you're a monster." He swings away again. What is up with this guy. Also that kinda didn't agree or disagree - wait what. Did that mean he actually does fancy me? I didn't prepare for that reaction.

I see the eyes on his mask turn into an annoyed shape as he sighs from a distance and goes back to fighting Kabir. A superhero doesn't usually take this long, right? (A/N: im just tryna get more words in honestly)

Atleast the Spider is better at his aim now. But I have something else to think about. How is Mehek? I pace around the rooftop, waiting for the new message to be sent, is she fine?

"Beta (son), i think it's best you hear the news when you come here itself" the new message read. Who are they fooling, im not 12 anymore, i don't believe that.

"She's gone isn't she? I've already dealt the pain, just tell me how she is. I physically CANNOT come there." Quickly sent the text back, a tear forming on my eye.

"..." A message replied. Yup, that does it. I am a single sibling now. yay.

Tears start erupting from my eyes yet again, i don't even care if Kabir does anything, she's gone. Forever.

I hear the sound of another web, but it doesn't hit me, it hits the wall behind me.

"You missed" i form a small smile to say, looking up at the masked Spider.

"I wasn't really aiming at you, i stabilized Kabir, but something else seems to be worrying you." He looks down, and sees the phone in my hand. "Is it about Mehek?".

I nod, biting the inside of my lip to not cry more. "She- she's gone" i let out, blinking my eyes aggressively to stop the tears from even forming.

He sat beside me, and gave me a hug. A full hug. Something I've been needing since a long time.

"Can you web me back home?" I look at him and ask. I want to go somewhere else but, home is a good start.