the match

"hey Pav, i got 2 tickets to the wrestling match. That dude in the costume you were talking about is going to be there. You wanna come?" Said the text message, with the blue line after it almost like a ticking clock, wondering if I'm ever going to send the message. I should just do it, he's my best friend, so why does it feel so weird to ask him? Well you can't regret it till you try, so i sent the message, with a heavy heart.

Moments later i get the reply "hey dude, sorry, i gotta go somewhere with Bhim Uncle, I'll make up for it i swear!" The text read.

Well damn. It's tonight so it can just be 100 rs gone to waste (a bit more than 1USD). That's fine.

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠) [Kevin is back say hello everyone]

7:00 PM

"MAA IM LEAVING FOR THE MATCH NOW" i finish putting on my pants and head for the door, making my way outside.

"ACCHA BETA(okay son/child), STAY SAFE NA" replied back the voice of my mother, cooking some sabzi(literally- vegetable) in the kitchen.

I open the car that I'm too young to drive, and hop on in, making my way to the match, might as well make the most of my lost 100.

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠) upon reaching

I stood outside the door, for such a rowdy game, there were so many guards taking watch of the viewers, probably so that there isn't a match starting before the show.

A few minutes passed, and the door was opened, everyone stormed inside, i was lucky enough to be in the first row, and i had an empty seat beside me for some reason. Oh how wonderful would it be if Pav was sitting there.

No Y/N you can't think that, you're here for entertainment, not for your stupid boy crush.

The match started after an orchestra performed, why was that necessary for such a violent evening? Who knows? I mean i guess they ordered violence but got violins instead.

The guy from the silly costume enters stage, being introduced as makdi man(Spiderman), but this time his costume was a bit better designed than just scraps that we saw from the bus.

He fought well, although it seemed like he prayed a bit too much because he was sticking to different substances to block hits. Probably wished for superpowers or something.

"AND THE WINNER OF THE ROUND IS... MAKDI MAN" echoed across the crowd, with the referee holding up the hands of makdi man. What a name he has.

A few more matches came about, the show went on for 2 hours. Makdi man made it too the finals, and won! I guess he saved Oscorp then that day.

Another singer came on the stage after the fight, singing some random song he made. It wasn't bad, but was it good? No.

"Now i would request everyone to stand for the national anthem." Spoke the not so good singer. Everyone stood in unison chanting the anthem, messing up a few words because almost everyone was very drunk. I can't lie, i did have a beer, i couldn't resist it.

After the anthem was sung, everyone made their way towards the door, pushing and shoving and trading money. If you were fortunate enough, you'd have a few 2k's slip into your bag. And today was just my day. I guess i can have fun alone.

On my way out, i could see lights flashing lights, red and blue. I didn't think much of it, probably someone got into a fight or something, we were outside the legal land of the arena, so it wasn't their problem anymore.

I got into my car, waiting back for a few moments, a bit curious about what happened.

"Hey bro, whatsup with all that stuff?" I roll down my window to ask a fairly sober guy.