chapter five

'Yn?'

Kook called taking me back to reality.

'Oh.. I'm sorry. Hehe..' I laughed nervously scratching my neck.

'How can you be so clumsy Yn? What if you got hurt? Are you ok?'

He asked with concern which made my heart warm. Is he this much worried for me? 

'I'm absolutely ok Kook! You know I'm a little clumsy but I don't have any worries when you're always there beside me and I know that you'll never let me get hurt.'

I said hugging him as he chuckled at my childishness.

'What if one day I won't be there beside you?'

He asked making my smile dropped. I looked at him confused as he again laughed.

'I was joking dumbo!' and walked away.

My heart clenched remembering his words. Will he really leave me one day? How I'll live without him? I was in my thoughts when he called.

'Where're you dumbo? Look at the time, aunt is coming back just in an hour.' My eyes widened.

'Oh fuck!!' And we got back to work.

[Time Skips]

[A/n pov] 'It's ok Min, I can manage.' Your mom said trying to take the grocery bags when Mr Min shook his head.

'No Ira, these are heavy. Let me help you or you don't want me in your house?' He said as they chuckled.

'Seriously Min. I can't win in words with you.' And they both entered. 

She got confused seeing dark and silence.

'Why here's so dark? Yn?! Where're you?'

'Switch on the lights.' Mr Min said and she nodded. Turning on the lights she gasped.

'Surprise!!' You yelled smiling brightly with Jungkook standing beside you. 

[Yn pov] She looked too surprised to speak. I hugged her tight making her eyes teary.

'Happy birthday to my cutest, sweetest, loving, caring and best mother in the world. Love you mumma!'

I said and pecked her cheeks. She cried silently hugging me tight.

'Love you more princess..' her tears made my eyes wet too.

'Yahh! Today I planned so much to make you happy now you're making everyone cry. This is not fair.'

She chuckled and wiped her tears.

'Ok baby, let's enjoy tonight.' I nodded as my eyes fell on Min uncle standing far.

'Min uncle, why're you so far? Come here!' Kook took the bags from him and pulled him beside us.

'Happy birthday Ira. It's all your daughter's plan to take you out so that they can execute their surprise. I just helped them a little. Enjoy your day.' He wished with a wide smile.

'Now my duty ends. I should le–'

'No way you're going anywhere uncle!'

I hold his hands before looking at his eyes. 'Plz uncle, on this special day I want you beside us. You always stood by us like a hero. I don't remember my father, never felt his love but then I got you. You showed me what father felt like.

When I missed my father badly, you were there for me. We're lucky to have you in our lives. Being my mom's friend, you've participate in tonight's celebration. Won't you keep my request?'