He run to him and hug him as Taehyun hug in back .

"Seems like someone is so happy" Taehyun said as Beomgyu giggles . "Just excited" Beomgyu replied as Taehyun nod his head .

"Let's go" Taehyun said and wrapped his arm around Beomgyu waist and started to walk .

Beomgyu cheeks heat up when he felt the strong arm around him . He look away Try to hide his red cheeks from Taehyun or Taehyun will again started to tease him .

Time skip

Yeonjun was waiting outside Mr Kang office while walking from here to there . He stood near the window of the hallway and started to tap his foot at the ground.

Soon the door open and soobin come out from Mr Kang room .

"So what did he said" Yeonjun rushed up to him when he saw the younger coming out .

"It's was hard but finally he agreed to not take our company instead he want me pay something else in back" Soobin said with a serious tone .

"It's money right?" Yeonjun said and soobin nod his head .

"Yes along with some dealers of mine, I don't have any problems with this deal" soobin said and put his hands in his pocket.

Yeonjun sigh in relieve and nod his head then both of them started to walked toward the stairs.

"Now we have one thing to do is talking with Beomgyu" Yeonjun said but the younger didn't said anything in back .

"Where is Taehyun?" He asked.  "He left before you come, to meet with Beomgyu" Yeonjun replied as soobin just nod his head .

At Taegyu

"Buy whatever you want because the bill will be paid by me" Taehyun said with a smile but Beomgyu eyes wide open and he turn to him .

"Are you kidding me right because it's not funny" Beomgyu said . The black haired guy chuckled and look at him .

"I am not kidding, go and buy whatever you want" Taehyun said and lean closer to Beomgyu face . The older move away his face with red cheeks and walked away .

Taehyun Started to laugh then followed Beomgyu to a shop .

The shopping went well now both to them was at a restaurant.

"Please never give me this types of offer next time" Beomgyu said while glaring at him . Because Taehyun did a lot shopping for him .

"Waiter!" Taehyun ignore him which made the older frown and look outside of the window .

"If you want then I can buy something more next time" Taehyun said . "No thanks, I don't want to waste your money" Beomgyu said .

"I actually don't mind" Taehyun chuckled.

Soon their ordered arrived as both of them started to eat their meal .

Time skip

"Thanks for today's hang out, let's meet another day" Beomgyu said Taehyun smile at him .

"Anything for my beomie" Taehyun said with a wink and beomgyu give a shy smile before walking out of the restaurant with his belongings.

Taehyun already called a Cab for Beomgyu so the older don't have to worry .

He look outside the window to saw Beomgyu getting into the cab then waved at him .
He smiled and waved back at him .

The cab drove away and Taehyun face became serious at the moment Beomgyu left .

He heard someone approach to his table and sit across the table.

He turn his head to the front to see soobin was already sitting there with arm crossed to his chest .

TBC

hey everyone I hope you guys like this part so if you guys love it then don't forget to vote for it

Thanks for reading 💕