"Not them again..." Insey groans.

"Sorry, guys. But we're not in a mood for you right now." I mutter.

"But we're in a good enough mood for everyone!" Then much to our surprise, they manage to evolve their Ekans and Koffing into Arbok and Weezing.

"They manage to evolve those two Pokemon, but still, we can handle this." I say as I try sending out Charmeleon, Butterfree, and Alakazam. But we anime fall again after Charmeleon still refuses to listen to me.

"Come on... Charmeleon..." I mutter.

They try to use the Dig attack, but the Diglett and the Dugtrio are helping us by throwing both Arbok and Weezing out of the ground. Then they use the Earthquake attack to send Team Rocket flying. But the dam is also destroyed in the process.

"Sorry about the dam..." I say.

"It's fine, I've learned my lesson." The foreman says.

Then before we leave, the same Diglett wants to join our team, so we welcome the Diglett and capture him.

Diglett: The The Mole Pokemon: Ground Type. Lives about one yard underground where it feeds on plant roots. It sometimes appears above ground.

We are now out of the cave and we find ourselves at Route 2. "Now we are at Route 2 again..." Serena says, "I guess it isn't that bad..."

"Yeah, and we're going to go through Pewter, Mt. Moon, and then Cerulean City again, only that this time we are heading east instead of south." I say.

"If only we have a Hidden Machine for Fly." Misty says.

As we continue forward, Serena bumps into an invisible wall and falls down. I ask, "Serena, are you okay?"

"I am fine, but what is this?" She touches it and says, "How come there is an invisible wall?"

"I think it is the work of that Pokemon." Brock says as we find a Mr. Mime making invisible walls. Misty says, "That's a Mr. Mime!"

"Yeah, maybe we should capture it." Serena says while trying to throw the Pokeball, but the ball just hits the invisible wall and bounces off. I say, "Serena, try to throw it behind us."

"You mean, throw behind you? Why?" Insey asks.

"Just try it." I say with a smile. Serena does it and then the ball suddenly hits the wall and then it reflects in a different direction. In the end, it bounces to Mr. Mime and then captures it.

"How did the ball do that?" Yellow asks.

"Playing Pinball machine works after all." I say.

Mr. Mime: The Barrier Pokemon: Psychic and Fairy Type. Evolved from Mime Jr. by learning Mimic. If interrupted while it is miming, it will slap around the offender with its broad hands.

"That also reminds me, didn't our Mom have Mimey as well?" Insey asks.

"Yeah, although Mimey wouldn't have created invisible walls back at our house, he's good at cleaning and cooking after all." I say.

"But since she's the Champion, that means you would have to fight her Mr. Mime, right?" Brock says.

"I guess so." I say.

And then we find an assistant of Professor Oak, there he asks us to show him our Pokemon, after that, we get a Hidden Machine known as Flash.

"Well, we have Cut and Flash. I wonder how many Hidden Machines are there..." Insey says.