Episode 6

[play music :- Raabta (Arijit singh, Nikhita Gandhi)]

Taehyung sluggishly walked through pin drop silent hall way of mansion only to make way at direction of son's chamber, hesitancy were visibly glittering on his attractive face. Yet, he won't back off untill won't convince his son. Well, four week with two days has moved that family come to know about relationship of jeonghan. Similarly, in this entire month son of taehyung didn't tugged out matter about his relation. He still is against this relationship so didn't talk on this topic anymore.

Taehyung dared to discussed matter with him but hier completely took no notice of it, whenever mother initiated to convinced him gukk always ignored it with talking something else. Simily, jeonghan too seeked to make conversation with him but jeongukk didn't even peeked at him. Jeongukk was ignoring him through one month and that really hurtful for hani. Amid month jeonghan didn't reacted childish instead living all gloomy.

However, Taehyung observed each irrelevant action of son and finally decided to discussed matter with him. Today anyhow, he will convince his son cause min's visiting jeon villa and jeongukk has to present here.

Ultimately, ceasing steps ahead of door of jeongukk's room taehyung knocked on it lightly, yet, not getting any respond through other side taehyung again lift up palm to knocked but before that hier finally unlatched door for visiter. Seems, he just come out of shower as soak naked alluring chest was glimmering in light of room while drop of water were dropping down amid his loosely hanging strand with towel wrapped around neck.

"Mom??"

Son of JK asked with untidy frown on sudden visit of his mother while displaying warm smile to his child taehyung questioned instead..

"Can I come inside??"

"Of course!! do you really need to ask permission to enter in my room mom?"

Gukk inquired with making way for taehyung while taehyung chuckling push himself further. Along himself remarking..

"Yeah!! Now, I surely need to asked permission to my son to enter in his room as he grown up now. Like, he learn to take decision itself, right?"

Taehyung mumbling halted near bed yet twirled head slightly at gukk while gukk could sense taunt in last sentence of mother. Yet, weren't capable of finding meaning behind his words thus with unclear frown hier lock the door and followed his mother.

However, Taehyung comfortably settled himself on bed with gesturing  son to slumbered before him. Thus, gukk sighing take off his towel and throw toward taehyung with sitting in middle of his leg, on floor. Anyways, taehyung positioning towel on his head begin to rubbed it while gukk closed his eyes with asking calmly...

"Something bothering?"

He was able to find hesition in taehyung at first but couldn't capable to sense reason behind his taunt thus he eventually considered that something surely nudging taehyung. taehyung sighed in unsure face as he know gukk will for sure disregard his request.

"nothing!"

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung in low voice denied him as he thought to let first gukk to get ready then calmly will explain but dubious question of gukk make him paused on his actions. Yet, again continuing work taehyung dare to state..

"umm!! Actually yes!! I want to discussed something with you!"

Taehyung with straight voice replied again while gukk turned head at back to glance at mother with puzzled face. Taehyung stop his hand when gukk asked..