Episode 2

[play music :- subhanallah (pritam)]

Jeon jaehyun, the influenctial male who was first mafia leader and holder of Jeon corporation. Even though, being used to be firm and arrogant yet didn't fail to safe his family. However, got killed along with beloved wife/ husband Jeon beomseok by enemy when first elder son was 18 year's old and daughter 10.

Hence, after eventually power transfered in grasped of Jeon jungkook, Who is alike father, more like advanced dominant human. Along with his sharp razer brain and influence, he extended the mafia world and became the Asian king of underworld.

However, the human, front whom none can stand for moment. Is now laying on bed helplessly with handovering power to only child. As, the routine of protecting family through grandfather, jeongukk still maintained it. Never, give up to make family safe through all danger.

Well, could say, don't know. how to show affection through words yet always display through action. Don't speak much yet frequently let out inner chaos to his birth givers.

Jeongukk is jeon's precious pearl, even for their relative too.

"Grandma save me!!! This monster will kill me!!"

Nonetheless, jeonghan running at aged of jeon family hide behind her.

Jeon soomin, she is elder of family and grandmother of jeon jungkook

Jeon soomin, she is elder of family and grandmother of jeon jungkook. Children call her elder granny. However, totally classy and advanced thinker. likewise, she is beautiful in outside as well as inside.

each and every one In jeon and their relatives provide her high respect, mafia king itself. After their parents death, soomin and her second daughter in law only cherish them a lot. Yet, she was also got affected with taehyung when doctor announced news about jungkook being in coma. Jeon soomin is with zero arrogance and attitude as she is most selfless aged along warm and soft nature.

Anyways, Jeongukk stand ahead of soomin with trying to grasped jeonghan while beautiful boy trashed behind her along moving her with himself. Jeonghan gripping her arm begin to safe himself while soomin lifting her left palm, placed on gukk's chest to stop him along making him understand..

"It's okay gukk!! He was just playing with you bun!"

Even jeongukk hate to hear this nicknames from other still has to bear as soomin will never stop. She didn't even left JK to call from nicknames then he is his grandson's son. However, grandmother's words again annoyed him caused soomin rather scolding jeonghan started to make him understand. This's what this family always do!! Take jeonghan side instead teaching him manners.

"That's the problem here!! I'm warning you elder granny, if he didn't stop his bratty behavior soon then I won't hesitate little to hit him!"

Jeongukk furiously let out with pointing finger on peeking jeonghan who was still back hugging soomin. Meanwhile, other sigh with done face yet taehyung shaking head left from thier for getting fresh up. Thus, remaining member to begin to get back to their work. Some went to living area while one make way toward kitchen.