Episode 1

[play music:- Tera pyaar mera pyaar (Arjit singh)]

Birds chirrup were roving at tranquil chamber with soothing air of fresh day, dark curtain of room were oscillating with fluttering and creating rythem with chirping birds. Eventually, half window get unlatched with disturbing Pearl of night with causing them to steadily slide through blur glass.

scenario of room was utterly appealing with warming anyone's anxious mind. Yet, whether carefully detect certain part of inky room, that's entirely transmite appealing scenario into piteous one.

prevailing vibe shaking out through laying unconscious male. Lengthy black jet were unfurled on soft pillow with nil crease on firm face while comforter was spread till buff muscle chest. One of rocky palm resting on stomach yet right one was attached to tubin of saline with anesthesia machine beside bed. substantial look were still maintain in this miserable condition through twenty years.

He was sleeping through 20 year with no furrow on head, like there is non danger in his life but something wholly dissimilar for particular human who was carelessly sleeping in sitting position beside his husband's figure.

Nothing affecting him at all, not beautiful playing scenario of room or not the life that currently he was living. Dried drop of longing were visible on his left soft cheek as head was resting on husband's stomach. Anyways, checking his swollen eyes it could point out clearly; he must had cried a lot previous night.

That was common for him now, weeping each night for his beloved is habitual for him. Although, dark terrified thundering night passed away with fresh clam morning but dark rambling cloud of agony were still meandering over him.

That wasn't their culpability that certain them has to suffered while actual culprit is living life in content. Water of vulnerability has constantly stick in his eyes which alwaya roll out after glancing at emotionless figure of soulmate.

In this entire twenty year this delicate male must have gain weight? his cheeks must be looking more chubby? Yet no!! Insect of anxiety and stress with pain were eating him inside with weakening his frame day by day. Eyes has losted his shine while luscious lips lost their real smile.

As per people, Kim taehyung is most beautiful male and there is no chance for deniel. Still, similar exquisite feature glimmed through his graceful body, although face didn't show any bashful expression anymore but still has power to bounce each once heart.

surrounding of two male's was still peaceful but petied male shuddered along lifting himself up, forehead collected dread water while mesmerizing orbs were still lock with fast breathing mouth. Nightmare wasn't something which scared him this much with waking him up through deep slumber yet high pitched voice which reached till thier room.

The voice which is completely familiar to his husband. funniest part for him was; he was dreaming about same deep voice in his sleep yet get interrupted by identical husky sound. Ultimately, actuality slapped him with signing, what happening around him?

Glancing at his motionless husband's face, taehyung scotted little closer to him with caressing his left bony cheek. Images of previous dream swinge in mind with numbing his eyes again.

Same rage full yell poked in his movement with making him sigh on it. Thus, lifting lips for gloomy beam taehyung greeted him..

"Good morning kook!!"

He get tired now! each day greeting him with same gloomy voice taehyung get tired with expecting some husky reply from husband. There isn't single day skipped for him to wished mafia but always get silent reply from him.

Although, he realized lover won't gonna hear him still always talk to him as if he was hearing him and soon gonna reply.

"Did you hear kook? Your son once again begin to spit fire, weren't you enough that send your other copy to me?"