Episode 4

[Play Music :- chal wahan jaate hai ( aijit singh , rashmi virag , Ammal malik )]

Ultimately, whole day spending time with family Jennie and other members were chitchatting at living area of mansion. Except jeongukk, yeonjun and jeonghan each one was spending time at living hall. Other jeonghan of family, means; Kim Jennie were cheerfully explaining incident to family.

After recalling old memories of brother at morning, Jennie was craving to see his elder hyung thus taehyung deliberately stretched her in his room to meet jungkook and there Jennie again cried out with hugging his firm frame but anyhow taehyung co...

After recalling old memories of brother at morning, Jennie was craving to see his elder hyung thus taehyung deliberately stretched her in his room to meet jungkook and there Jennie again cried out with hugging his firm frame but anyhow taehyung consoled her.

However, yeonjun and jeongukk left for thier work together while yeonjun left his son at collage and drived at office later. About taehyung then he doesn't need to visit department always as he is on higher post thus on special occasions department call him.

Thus, red and orange colour were scattered on entire sky with light yellow around sun with clearing, this is evening time. Hence, Member tittered on Jennie when she revealed about incident that happened on airport when they were visiting jeon villa.

It's almost hour that jeon's enjoying their time. Anyways, they were so into Jennie's blabbered that didn't glance at left that how hier of jeon jungkook dragging jeonghan toward them with vexed expression. While, jeonghan has his head duck down with reddish  nose and moist red eyes.

Jeongukk were tightly clutching his wrist with making him whimpered on it. Yet, he didn't dare to react on it. Intense angry frown were painted on jeongukk forehead with tight jaw while furious iris gawking further in rage.

"GRANDMA---GRANDMA"

shouting out loudly for elder lady of jeon's jeongukk hiked at living hall while others with bewildered form stand up through their seat on furious look of jeongukk and whimpering figure of Jeonghan. Yet, forcefully pushing child of yeonjun toward front couch at soomin jeongukk stand glaring at hani. While, jeonghan balancing himself clutched head of couch with shivering hand.

There must be something big jeonghan committed for making jeon angry at this level, jeongukk is calm and kind untill something triggered him and seems jeonghan did same. Meanwhile, precious mother of jeongukk glared at son for this improper actions..

"What's this impolite behavior gukk?"

Thus, along with angry frown and voice taehyung groaned. Taehyung surely didn't like this action of gukk as he trust his son that won't hurt his love once without any suitable reason. While, jeonghan is innocent and little immature for him thus behaving normal and soft with hani always he preferred but today looking at jeongukk's action indeed confused him.

"What happened gukk?"

Soomin carefully checking furious face of grandchild's son asked along soft tone, She has firm believed on gukk that he won't react like this for normal things. She can clearly see disappointed rage in his orbs thus calmly questioned.