Episode 3

[play music :- besabriyaan ( armaan malik) ]

Thoroughly getting ready for office mafia leader impulsively rushed out of room along wearing his costly branded wrist watch. musky savour were spreading through his bulky frame at entire hallway. Nevertheless, as leg about to stepped down mid broad stair, coffee orbs stumbled on wide luxurious stair of second floor from where the direction of his parent's room.

He usually doesn't visit his parent chamber yet just for important work and to asked comfort from mother, he frequently make way at second floor. However, Today his inner voice requesting him to climbed this stair and approached your parent place.
Glancing last time in his watch, mafia climbed second floor's steps with skipping some of them.

Two reasons which always make him infirm is vulnerable tear of mother and sleeping figure of father. Yet, that is also one of reason he always dither to reach till his father. He only has knowledge about his control that how much he hold himself from letting water to gather in his eyes.

However, halting near grayish aesthetic door of room jeongukk hasitate before knocking on it yet frown when no one responded. Thus, mafia tardily unbolted the door with licking his lips. He entered inside with finding his mother's figure yet find no one.

Hence, jeongukk steadily gazed at left direction where brawny frame of father sleeping on bed with austered face with still appearing tyrannising monarch, Beside erecting machines were making continued 'peep' voice along forcing him to sigh on it. Jeongukk gulping down leisurely treaded further toward jungkook.

Mafia's heart pounded on single step toward father with countless emotions in eyes and heart. He missed jungkook, he craved for his father but could never share with anyone. Cause this mafia thought whether he split his feelings with anyone then other will think jeongukk can't perform his responsibility without his father, they will consider that Jeongukk is in need of mafia king. yet, he want to exhibit people that he can perform his Job truthfully and carefully, He can become other jungkook too. For his love once!

Jeongukk pulling chair at his side settled himself on it, closed to mafia king's face. Anyways, checking each part of father's face gukk placed long finger on his scar that was on jungkook's left cheek, near eye. He rubbed index finger on it then caress his left flawless cheek along removing overlong locks from forehead.

"How many days more king? How much more time you need to open your eyes? Don't you think 20 year is enough?"

Mafia still caring face of father questioned with restrained frame while voice gripping identical deepness as Mafia king. Eyes was complete empty with avoid of any types of emotions, he with hopping heart begin to make conversation with father. Well, Three years shifted that he didn't shadded single drop through eyes and that was utterly surprising for jeon's. Yet, Truth to be told, This much firmness and rigid behavior he got only from his father. However, mafia training make him more rigorous.

"dad!! Don't you feel tired with sleeping in same position, what about mom, dad? Isn't it enough of his suffering?"

Hands went upward in black strand to caress jungkook's hair while face was still poker, he himself watching suffering of his mother thus can't bear his vulnerable side anymore. Untill jungkook won't wake up, taehyung will never take content sigh and he realized this better. His heart always churned whenever taehyung pretend nothing happened but reality is, so many things happening with him.

He is waiting to see his mother blissful, an genuine one yet that won't happen untill jungkook will not call taehyung itself. However, pushing back locks from forehead of jungkook, gukk leaned ahead to place soft peck on his forehead. However, lift head up to back away yet halted in middle when eyes paused on mother who was leaning on washroom door. Hence, sitting straight on chair mafia glanced at mother then at father and placed palm on jungkook's one in sorrow.