🦊•Zeaviel Valter 'Plague' (Marvel au)•🦌

[ Cw/ Mentions of abuse, homophobia ]

"I don't like this place

I'd like to run away someday

If you don't give me time and space

I think I'd run away today"

Name:

Plague - Zeaviel Valter

Sexuality: 

Gay

Age: 

Depending where we start the rp he's somewhere in his 20s

Family:

His abusive mom and dad, they're still alive and try contact Plague mostly after he got popular

Older brother named Icarus that is trying to kill him (Though Plague is trying get him to see the truth)

Likes:

He loves pie, Fall and winter, He loves to cook and is actually really good at it, though he can't bake for the life of him (it burns and catches on fire while still somehow being on raw) loves wearing make-up, sweaters, button down shirts, and crop tops

Flaws:

Suffers from PTSD, anxiety and depression, anorexia also (though he does get help for)

Crush:

Your oc! (if you don't want to do an oc Scott Summer's is okay to)

__

"You don't even care where I am!" Zeaviel shouted into the phone, tears running down his cheeks. He hated this, he hated feeling weak. "You've beat me..You've burned me.." He hissed closing his eyes tightly. "You sold me to get FIXED! And now you want me to come back!?" He was weak he was weak he was weak. "I don't even know how you found me but don't call me again!" He hung up falling to his knees as he sobbed. He was weak. 

__

Life:

 He lived on a farm with his abusive parents, they tried getting him to date women but when he finally came out at the age of fifteen that he was into men his family decided to sell him off to get tested on. They didn't care anymore when he never came back. During his time in the lab he slowly gained powers, able to control diseases and cure them (Curing is a 50/50 chance), he can also shift into a deer/fox like creature, the head is more fox like but he has no eyes, the top of his head is rotten flesh that he covers with a skull bird mask, antlers grow out of the eye sockets (sometimes mushrooms). His tail has eyes and a mouth, this is where his brains are. His human form looks normal.

The X-men end up finding him in the labs and rescuing him, Zeaviel ends up going by 'Plague' and never telling anyone his real name, in fear his parents would find him and want him back (he's 20 at this time) though when he gets close to someone he will open up more. He trains to be an x-men that even becomes popular to those. His weakness is medication and it can actually kill him, it makes him physically ill and he can't cure himself.