"Rea?!" Hearing the familiar voice, you quickly turned your head towards the kitchen entrance. There, Ty stood as his eyes moved from you to Khalon. Fuuckkk.

     Anger showered his face as he stomped over between the two of you. He yanked Khalon's hand off your arm, "Fuck you doin wit my girl?"

     "Chill, she was jus getting a drink," Khalon replied back, unbothered by Ty's attitude.

     "Then why the fuck you touchin her?" He took a step closer towards Khalon, who didn't budge.

     "Ty, come on. He was just asking me a question," You tugged on his arm trying to pull him back.

     "Fuck outta dis Rea." He quickly shoved your arm off.

      Your face scrunched up, "Nigga who the fuck you talkin to like that, cause I kno it aint me."

      His attention was now turned towards you. He looked you up and down before snatching your arm and dragging you out the kitchen. "Let's go."

      "The fuck you takin me?" You attempted to pull his arm off making his grip tighten around you to where it stung. He pulled you through the crowded party, leading you to the front door.

     "Let go!" You shouted, this time throwing a couple of hits at his arm.

-𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

     Ion even kno why I came here. There you were, standing outside of Trell's front door. You eyed the stranger packed house as the faded music from inside filled your ears.

     This is stupid. You turned around, hesitating for a bit, before taking place by the garage shutter. You grabbed the blunt that rested on your ear, sparking it up before taking a long hit. You watched the smoke rise as more party goers went in.

     You actually knew exactly why you came. It was a person, a girl to be exact.

      You took another hit, eyes getting low as the high crept in. She has a boyfriend, Tana. You closed your eyes at the thought, enjoying the cold night as you smoked the rest of your blunt.

     The front door slam shut as you felt a breeze swift by, indicating someone was rushing out. A fight? "Ty, I said let go of me!" Reagan?!

     You opened your eyes to the familiar voice. Tyreon was dragging Reagan by the arm to his car as she struggled to get away. The fuck he think he doin? You threw your blunt to the ground, stomping to put it out. You balled up your fist up preparing to intervene, but she was finally able to push him off.

     "Don't ever fuckin put your hands on me nigga," You watched from a distance as she shouted at him. Her usual bright smile was now a frown as hairs flew up due to her resisting.

     Should I help her? You shook the thought away not wanting to make the situation worse. You and Tyreon weren't exactly on the best terms. But something about seeing Reagan upset, especially over him, made you want to do everything you could to bring her smile back.

     "We leaving, Rea." Tyreon snarled back. He walked over the driver's side, "Get in, now!"

     "We not doing anything. I'm not leaving wit you."

     "Rea don't piss me off"

     "No, YOU don't piss me off. I'm not yo fuckin dog Ty. You not just gon drag me out like that."

     "Then da fuck you was doin wit that nigga in da kitchen? We get in one fight and you suddenly all over niggas now?"

     "Oh, so I can't have friends now?" She questioned, "If you actually listened to what I'm saying for once you would kno it's nothing."