𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣, 𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮

That night I got a text from Ethan saying, "Its Ethan, i'm here." I put my phone in my pocket and walked outside. It was dark but I could still see Ethan by my car. I walk up to him and say, "So, do I need to give you my keys so you can take this to a repair shop or something?" I ask. Ethan turns and looks at me like i'm mad. "Repair shop?" He says. "No, I just bought a spray." He takes the spray bottle out of his bag and shows it to me. "Theres a..spray?" I ask. "Yeah." He sighs. "How much does that cost?" I ask. He looks at the spray bottle, "Thirteen bucks." "Damn it I could've just done it myself!" I squeeze my hands. Ethan smiles a little. "So.. you're kind mean huh?" He takes a step closer to me. "No, I just believe in justice." I put my hand on my hip. "Yeah well, whatever it is i've never been yelled at like that before." Ethan says. I laugh a little. "I find that hard to believe." I say. "Its kind of hot." He looks into my eyes. "What?" I think to myself. "Yeah, when you were yelling at me I was like 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣, 𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮." Ethan smirks. I stay still with my mouth opened a little. "Um...thank you." I say softly. After a while of silence I say, "I guess i'll just go inside..see you tomorrow." I say. He waves goodbye and cleans the 'stupid bitch' off of my car.

the next day

I shut my locker door. I promised to myself last night that I would avoid Ethan at all costs in order to restore my friendship with Fab, El, and Devi. I start to walk away from my locker and suddenly I elbow Ethan in the crotch. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the-" I get cut off. "My dick?" Ethan smirks. He looks me up and down until he finally meets my eyes and says, "Sure you didn't." and walks past me. I take a deep breath to try and get the blush away. 

I look over and I see Paxton in the hallway, Devi's ex. He graduated last year and now he was back! "Paxton?" I say as I walk up to him. "So I did see you! I though I was just being delusional because I met this hot guy." I mumble. "What..?" Paxton raises his eyebrow. "Never mind." I said quickly. "What're you doing here?" I ask. "I'm actually working here now." He confessed. "It's my first day as the assistant swim coach." Paxton smiled. I laugh. "Sure, yeah. I'm just starting my internship with the crossing guard." I laugh to myself a little. "Y/n i'm not kidding i'm the assistant swim coach." He shows his school athletic sweater. "Oh! Well...welcome back I guess!" I give him a small smile. He smiles back and then turns around and leaves. 

Suddenly Devi runs up to me from behind. "Hey y/n?" She says. I turn around and hug her right away. "I'm so sorry Devi! Your my best friend you can have him!" I say still holding her in the hug. "I missed you so much" She hugs me back. We pull out of the hug and she says, "Come sit with us for lunch!" I nod and we walk to the lunch room. 

"Hey guys!" I say. Eleanor and Fab hug me. I smile as we all eat our lunch. I suddenly notice Devi staring at Ethan. "You're gonna love this." Devi says staring intensely at Ethan, not even taking her eyes off of him for a minute. "We're watching to see if Ethan takes off his hoodie, cause, you know, its gonna cling and pull up his t-shirt." Eleanor says. "I'm actually just eating this apple." Fab adds. "Cool. I don't really need to see Ethan shirtless, so-" Devi cuts me off. "Oh my god, its happening!" Devi turns my head to see Ethan taking off his sweater and his t-shirt gets stuck to it. "Guys!" Fab snaps at us. "How can we forget that he vandalized y/n's car?" Fab says reminding us of that moment. "He didn't know it was y/n's. He thought it was a teachers." El says defending Ethan. "Fab, I am on the rebound." Devi flips her hair. "If I wanna fantasize about being a degenerate's girlfriend, let me have it." Devi says to Fab. "You should ask him out!" I tell Devi with a fake smile. "That's actually not a bad idea! I'll invite him over to my house." She giggles. "So just go over there and..." I trail off as I look at Ethan and he waves at me. "Talk to him!.." I add. "Oh shit, he's coming towards us!" Eleanor says.