𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙠

"Ay dios mío." I say to myself. As I get up and walk out the door I don't notice Ethans eyes following me walk out. "Maybe what Ethan wrote is right. I am a stupid bitch." I think to myself as I rush to the principals office.

"Devi this could ruin your chances of Prince-" The principal gets cut off. I bust open the door and say, " She didn't do it!" I yell. "Okay woah y/n you don't need to yell." The principal calms me down. Both Devi and the Principal stand up. "Why would you blame Devi for vandalizing your car!?" She asks. "I-I didn't know she didn't do it." I look at Devi but she looks at the ground. "You could've ruined my chances to go to Princeton you bitch!" She yells. "I think you girls need to handle this on your own, but listen to me. If something like this happens again, you will both be suspended." The principal says firmly. We both nod and exit the room in separate ways. 

After lunch Fabiola and Eleanor come to my locker. "Hey guys! What's up?" I smile. "Uh, y/n..." Fabiola trails off. "Listen, you are such a great friend!" Eleanor says with a fake smile. "But, what you accused your best friend of doing was messed up and i'm sorry but, we cant accept that." Fabiola continues. My smile fades. "I hope this doesn't change things between us." Fab puts her hand on my arm. I put on a fake smile. "Its fine guys! See you around!" I say. I start to have tears welling up in my eyes but I hold them back, because the only person to blame for this is Ethan Morales.

I shut my locker loudly and walked over to Ethan and his group of friends with my fists clenched. "Yo dickwad!" I grab his skateboard from underneath him and he turns around. "What the f-" Ethan gets cut off. "I'm gonna hold onto this until you get my car fixed!" I yell. "Thats fine, I literally have 4 more of those at home." Ethan says. "Huh, then ill beat you to death with this one. You can't go around messing with something that belongs to someone else." I sigh. "Geez, I am so sorry." He says sarcastically as he looks at his friends. They all laugh a little. "Yeah! You will be sorry if you don't get my car looking brand new ASAP. And it better freaking sparkle, sweetheart" I tilt my head and look at Ethan firmly. "You sound like...one of the sopranos." Shrimp says awkwardly. "They call me 'crazy y/n' for a reason." I take a step forward to Shrimp forcing Ethan to back up. "You wanna find out why?" I raise my eyebrow. I look back at Ethan. "𝙁𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧, 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙠." I walk away from Ethan with his skateboard under my arm and I hit his arm with my arm while I walk away.

tried to make this longer xoxo<3