𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

It was another day back at Sherman Oaks. Was I excited? Yes. Was I nervous? Yes. But I had my girls, Devi Vishwakumar, Eleanor, and Fab!

On one hand Devi was the best person ever! She was kind and a hardworking person. But on the other hand, she had quite a reputation at our school. Many people know her as 'wheelchair girl', 'coyote girl', 'crazy Devi', the list goes on and on. But I knew her as my best friend, and that would never change. Or so I thought.

As I walked back into Sherman Oaks I knew that the year before senior year was full of possibilities. I immediately spotted my 3 favourite people. I ran towards them and hugged them tightly. "Hey y/n!" Fabiola said. "How was your summer?" Devi asked. "Oh it was great!" I said. 

I noticed that Eleanor wasn't paying attention, she was just looking at the new "Hot Pocket" everyone called them. This year they weren't harmless jocks, they were full on burnouts and bad boys!

I focused on where Eleanor was staring, straight at the hottest of the Hot Pocket, Ethan Morales. I didn't notice but my mouth was hanging wide open. "Did Ethan grow like 2 feet over the summer!?" Devi said staring at Ethan intensely. Fab raised her eyebrow at us. As I looked at Ethan all I could think of is, 'thats definitely Devi's type.' I also thought that he was kinda cute.

To distract Devi I quickly said, "So, what happened with Ben." Devi didn't even glance at me, she just stared at Ethan and said, "Yeah yeah, great." "there goes my chance at being with Ethan," I thought.  Then I shook my head. Ethan was not my type. I didn't go for burnouts and bad boys I went for harmless nerds, ones that couldn't hurt my future.

Devi turned around to face us with a smirk on her face. "I call Ethan. He's mine." She stated. "You can't own a person Devi." I slightly smiled. "Well too bad I already called dibs!" Devi argued. I laughed a little.

Our next period was Spanish, this year we had new seats and coincidentally Ethan Morales sat behind me. Devi looked across to me smirking and she mouthed "Watch this." "Sup Ethan? Cool bruise." She winks. Ethan glances at his bruise, "Uh yeah, I fell." He shrugs. "Wow, your crazy." Devi says flirtatiously. I laugh quietly enough that no one can hear.

After class, I headed to my car to get my lunch. Once I looked at my car my mouth drops wide open. "Holy shit!"

author :: sorry this is so short the next chapter will be longer I promise!!