|6| Final Reveal

She is...perfect.

"Tomoko." Asato asserted. The girl turned towards the direction of the man; her facial expression held no emotion as she stared at the authoritative figure.

"You have done well my little pet." He started, approaching the girl who was sitting at a chair in a test room, "As a reward, you shall be meeting with the master today."

"The...master?" She questioned, tilting her head in the progress.

"Yes, now I have prepared an appropriate outfit for you." he started, "It is waiting for you in your room. Now make haste, we must not keep him waiting."

Tomoko nodded in response and followed him without a word back to her room. As stated, there was a box lying on her bed, she approached the box and opened it. She lifted a black silk and lace dress.

Accompanying the dress were a pair of thigh-length socks, black heels, black gloves and a black headband. She could feel the smoothness of the fabric it was truly soft to the touch. She moved her neck a bit to allow the bell to ring once again. Allowing her to see the dress once more.

While she couldn't see the finer details of the dress, she could certainly feel the details of it.

"It is...beautiful." She muttered. "Thank you, Sir."

"Get changed quickly. He is expecting us." Asato ordered.

"Yes sir."

She did as she was told, changing into the outfit as ordered. It was only till she placed the outfit onto herself that she truly was able to feel the outfit. It had cut-out sections on her chest, and back and the slit on the skirt went all the way up to her hip. The shoulders were puffed out and the sleeves flared, allowing for the gloves to fit snuggly.

The fishnet tights went all the way up to her thighs while the heeled boots finished a few centimetres below it. Her white hair was cut a bit shorter, now finishing at just her chin, the black headband, helping hold her hair back.

The black silk ribbon with the bell was secured tightly around her neck and the black silk ribbon covered her eyes and most of her face

From what she could tell, the dress was beautiful, and it must have been expensive. But that is what the girl thought if the man she was meeting was really important as the Chairman said, then she must look her best.

Tomoko had only ever worn the raggedy cloth they provided, so that's why she believed the dress she wore was expensive as if felt a lot nice than the clothes she had previously worn.

Once she was dressed, she exited her room to greet Asato who was waiting on the outside. The older man stared in a pleasing manner at the sight of the girl.

"Perfect." He stated. The girl almost looked like a doll ready to command. He was pleased with the results of his research. After he first encountered the girl at Cross Academy when he visited his grandson, the thought of her clouded his mind.