𝐱𝐢 | warrior, soldier

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's no use! Our ODM gear can't hurt him, so what do we do?"

A sigh escapes Hanji's lips. The crowd of soldiers stay alert for a new order.

"Nothing. We do nothing, for now," Hanji says with lament, "Squad Three and Four, take position behind the target. Rashand, you're on command."

"Got it!" Rashand replies.

"Don't bother keeping them alive. Kill them... and don't hesitate."

Jean stares at Hanji with shocked eyes, anger and confusion rising in his veins. It scared him how there was not an ounce of humor in Hanji's voice.

However, he couldn't help but wonder where or what was Iris up to. They've encountered the Colossal and Armored Titans, but no sign of her.

Armin was more than convinced of Iris' betrayal and alliance to whoever is threatening humanity inside of the walls, so why is she not deliberately attacking them?

Her absence could mean she is, in fact, human.

If only that were enough to keep his heart at ease. A slim chance to go back to the life he knew before all of this mess.

"Armin and Squad One... with me!" Hanji commands, jumping off the wall, "We're going after the Armored!"

The Scouts follow their Commander and now observe the violent fight between Eren and Reiner, their hooks attached to the wall from below, and their eyes set on every movement.

The two Titans have been fighting for quite a while. Both looking on the verge on collapse. Especially Eren.

Mikasa and Armin watched from below, growing eager to see the end of the battle. Their hearts pound in hope when Eren rises from the ground after being crushed by the Armored.

Eren, in his Titan, roars, sending a strong punch to Reiner, who imitates his action, but he took everyone by surprise when he suddenly ducks and locks the Armored's head in a lock with his arm, slamming him to the ground.

It can't be, Iris thought, as she continues to witness everything.

There was only one person in this whole world Eren could've learned this from: Annie.

Iris chuckles internally, finding Eren's comeback to this senses
amusing.

The Attack Titan keeps the Armored tight in its hold, and in no time, it manages to rip off its opponent's arm. Blood splatters into the air.

Mikasa and Armin approach it, yelling at Eren to avoid any more problems and return to the wall. Just as Eren reaches his comrades, Reiner attacks him again. Their wrestling seems to not have an end.

Eren now has Reiner on top of him, legs wrapped around him in attempt to break through the Armored's armor. Mikasa takes this opportunity to swing down and slice the back of his knees, cutting his flesh.

To destroy him.

But Reiner does not back down. Weakly, but determined, he starts moving forward, dragging Eren with him. Armin frowns at his actions, wondering what exactly is Reiner planning to do. He keeps a close eye.