For You (Bully Me) - K. HR x Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But that all changed when I arrived at my new school.

"Just get out of my face!! Go rake the leaves outside or something!!" He angrily huffed out.

I took a deep breath and did as he asked.

I walked out to the front porch and grabbed a broom. I started sweeping up the leaves as I was asked to, when I suddenly noticed one of our neighbors seating up on their balcony.

It was Jeongin

It was Jeongin.

I shook my head in annoyance.

I thought Jeongin was an idiot. With his looks, he could get any girl he wanted but instead he decided to bully them.

"Hey, Dumbass!!" I yelled to get his attention.

Jeongin looked down at me and then just got up to go back inside his house.

Me and Jeongin had been neighbors since we were babies. I had always heard that sometimes he missed behaved or that he wasn't as good as his parents made him out to be, but I didn't realize how bad his behavior actually was until I transferred to his school.

Suddenly, Jeongin walked out the front of his house and glared at me.

"What? Came here to bully me?" I coldly asked him.

He didn't say anything in return. Jeongin just smirked and signaled me to look towards the end of the street.

I turned to see what he wanted me to see and my heart started to flutter.

"Her smile is so pretty," I exhaled under my breath

Haerin and her friends were walking down past our houses.

"Hey, idiot! Watch this," Jeongin suddenly said.

He then grabbed a broom from his yard and held it out through his fence. Just as he did that, Haerin and her friends were walking past his house... causing Haerin to trip over the broom.

I tighten my jaw in anger.

Jeongin raised an eyebrow at me and winked, before trying to act a fool.