ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ x ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ x ꜱɴᴀᴘꜱ

Warning: swearing, split personality (don't know if that's really a warning but just in case it's a triggering situation for anyone) & blood

Must I say, Valentine snapping and going crazy is just *chefs kiss* mwuah! My baby girl really knows how to look attractive when brutally attacking someone.

Right Killua? ;3

Warm crimson coated pale skin and tears of agony fell from beautiful eyes of gold as small sobs shook through her core, her brother's limp body was held in her arms as Valentine had her head placed on his chest, slowly rocking them back and forth as she cried.

Her small body shook as she sobbed and large salty tears fell down her face as she tightly hugged Jaxon to her, her breathing quick from the panic attack she was having.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

This wasn't how this mission was supposed to go.

This wasn't how they were supposed to see each other again.

They were supposed to be laughing and teasing each other, playfully fighting with one another as they tackled each other to the ground.

Jaxon was supposed to be teasing her about her love life and ruffling her hair like she hated. His calm voice was supposed to be telling her words of comfort and kindness like they always did.

His annoying laugh was supposed to be filling her ears as he teased her about Killua and being sarcastic towards Gon.

Eyes of gold slowly darkened into the color of rust and it was as if a string within her body had snapped, causing her to gently place her brother on the ground as she slowly stood up, a dark aura surrounding her body, coming off of her in waves.

Her hands were clenched tightly into fists and her body shook as shaky breaths left her lips, angered pants leaving her body as her shoulders rose and fell quickly.

Kill that bitch.

A harsh ringing filled the air and Youpi was kicked to the side, dark eyes of rust staring into the ant's soul with a deadly look brewing within them, that strange charcoal colored mark glowing within her eye.

The ant groaned and blood flew from Youpi's mouth, a small burst of air exploding as her kick landed, the skin moving from the force.

Dark eyes of rust glistened with a predatory look and the bloodlust within her grew even more, her anger bubbling up to unimaginable levels as stared at her brother's killer.

A shout of rage left the blonde's lips as she swung her fist forward, harshly connecting with the ant's cheek and Youpi's head snapped to the side, the ant barely being able to recover before Valentine turned her body, lifting her leg as her foot slammed into the ant's face from the other side, causing his head to snap to the side again.

Lifting her fist, Valentine swung her hand forward and her hit roughly struck at Youpi's face, a crack filling the air, blue colored blood dripping from the ant's mouth.

The bottom of her shoe connected with the ant's chest as she kicked him to the ground and as soon as his back hit the ground, the young blonde lifted her fist, slamming it down again and again and again, uncaring of the blue colored blood that began to coat her skin.