Chapter 3: What is this feeling?

Chapter 3! YAHOO!!! 

                                         (Ash's Pov and Dream)

"Tomorrow is going to be a long day..." I say as i'm going to sleep.

I open my eyes to see I was in a forest. When I looked at my hands, they were much smaller than normal. I looked around, than a saw a poliwag run to a bush. I followed it, than I saw her... She was on the ground crying. " Hey, I'm Ash! Are you ok?" younger Ash said to a little girl. " I-I'm S-serena, I h-hurt my l-leg." Serena said while sniffling. First, I kneel down than reached into my pocket to get my handkerchief and wrap it around her leg. "It still hurts" Serena cried. I used my hands to go around her legs and say " Pain, pain, go away!" She looks at me and I look at her, her crying toned down. " I still c-can't get u-up" She says in a low tone. I pull my hand out to reach her and she took my hand. I pulled her up into a hug. She backs away slowly and she looks me into the eyes. 'She looks even looked so beautiful when she was younger.' I smile. " Let's go back to prof. Oaks!" younger Ash said. Younger Serena just nodded. I took her hand and took her back.

                                          (Dream's over)  

I woke up to pikachu shooting a thunderbolt at me. "AHHHH" I scream while falling off the bed.  "Pikachu!" I look at him. "Pika-Pi chu pika pika!" ( You weren't waking up and your face was red again!) When Pikachu said that I turned even more red. "Pika?" (Ash?) "Nothing!! Let's start getting ready!" I saw pikachu look at me with the "knowing face". I just let it go and went to get ready for my coronation. My mom made me wear a nice suit but I can see why. I walking to get the crown and queen Ilene put it on my head. " Welcome our new prince of Rota, Ash Ketchum! Queen Ilene yelled so everyone in the palace ( who were royalty) can hear. I turn around to see everyone staring at me as I bow down to show my respect to everyone.

                   ( After the coronation party) 

After last night and the night before, with these dreams I've been having. I deiced that I can ask Aunt Ilene after everyone left. That was pretty much right now so I went to see her. " Aunt Ilene do you think I can talk to you?"  I spoke. Aunt Ilene turned around and nodded her head. ( yes) "I want to ask you about something." "Lately, I've been having a dream about someone I know. I traveled with her in a region. But I can't stop thinking about her! And I has wondering if you anything knew about this?" I confessed to her. She looked at me and then smiled. "Ash, your in love" I looked at her not knowing what to say. But in the end I did. "What do I do?" I ask. She looks at me and says " Go confess!!! It would be amazing to have a new queen to go with our prince!" I started blushing, so hard I looked like a tomato! Than I had an idea. "Aunt Ilene, than you won't mind if I leave to go find her would you?" I ask. " Of course not!" She said. 

"Than that leaves it! I'm going to Hoenn tomorrow!" I pump my fist in the air.

Next Chapter is going to be about serena!

Thanks for reading!

600 words!

Bye Bye!