Chapter 1: The beginning of the secret

First chapter!

In Pallet town:

"Isn't great to be home, buddy!" Ash yelled to his yellow furry best friend. "Pika-pi"      (Ya, amazing!) "Ya... But I kinda miss all of our friends" Ash said looking at his ceiling. "chu" (me too) Pikachu said in a sad voice. (In Ash's mind) ( I miss her too, Ugh! Why can't I get her out of my head!) *Sighs* "pika?"(what's wrong?) "Nothing" Ash said a little frustrated with himself.

"Ash, come down here please!" Delia ( Ash's mother) said to her now Pokemon master. " Coming!" Ash yet again yelled. Ash than went down stairs to see his mother on the couch looking at Mr. Mime. I went to the couch in front of her and see what she wanted to say.

                                                                                 Ash's Pov

 "Ash, since your 18 now and you finish your dream of becoming a Pokemon Master. I think it's time for you to know about your true family." Mom said. I look at her confused, I thought It was only me and mom. And dad... but he died so it couldn't mean anything with him. " It's about your father's side of the family." I was shocked, I would've never thought mom would bring up dad. " Your father was apart of the royalty family, when he married me we moved to pallet town so you could live a normal life. We made a deal to keep this from you until you turned 18." "D-does that m-mean i'm royalty?!" Ash said in a calm but panicked voice. mom nodded her head yes. " That means, we are moving to Rota" mom said. I look at her and smiled. It didn't really matter that were moving, I mean I can still travel around to see my friends, so I guess It's Ok. "OK, than let me go pack up!" I guess she didn't expect me to be so calm about it. She looked so surprised.

"Pikachu, we're going to Rota!"

( I'm going to skip the packing part and the rid there, so now there in the plain. Still ash's pov)

  I'm sitting on the plane to Rota, I wonder what it's like to be royalty and I guess i'm going to find out. I feel like sleeping so I rest my head against the window. Than I have that dream again.

                                                                             (Ash's dream)

I was at Serena's departure, when she was going down from my sight. She turned around and ran out the steps. She got SUPER close to me and I closed my eyes, then I felt something soft touch my lips. I open my eyes to see Serena have her lips on mine. I thought what was this? After that she went back down and stared at me with her beautiful cerulean blue eyes just looking at mine. They were beautiful. All I can do is smile. And just watch her go away to chase her dream.

                                                                           (Dream over)    

I woke up to bumpy land of the plane. " again! that dream." I thought. Pikachu looked at me after waking up on my lap. "Pika?" (Ash?) "Pika pika chu" ( You face is red) I look at myself to see if he was telling the truth. My face looked like a tomato! What are these feelings? I thought before getting off the plane.

"Rota, Ash Ketchum is back!"

Thanks for reading! 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Bye!!!