Chapter 2: Our new home

Chapter 2!!!

Ash's POV

" Rota, Ash Ketchum is back!"

"Back? Have you been here before Ash?" Mom asked. I nodded my head yes. " I been here with May and Brock!" Ash told his mother while getting in the limbo the queen sent us. Nothing much happened on the way there just people staring at us in this fancy car. When we got to the palace the queen was waiting for us. We got out from the car and started to walk up the stairs. 

" Delia! It's so nice to see you again!" The queen said. "It's nice to see you to Queen Ilene" Mom said with a bow. " You know you don't have to treat me like royalty, we are family after all!"Queen Ilene said turning her head to look at me. "Ah, Ash! Nice to see you again. Sorry I couldn't tell you about this when we first met. But look at you, your so grown up now!" Queen Ilene said. " Thanks," I say. "Look how you've gotten, I bet you have all the ladies!" Queen Ilene smirked at me. I feel my face a little warm and my cheeks get red. "I-I don't k-know about t-that." I say, don't know what else to say. "Queen Ilene, can you show me my room please." I ask. " This goes for you to, we're family just call me aunt Ilene! And yes you can follow me!" 'Aunt' Ilene says.

I got to my room and start unpacking. By 2 hours later I have everything unpacked and all clean. I sit on my new bed and so does pikachu. " What should we do next?" I ask pikachu. "pika-pika chu!" ( Maybe we can go explore). "Sure!" Pikachu and I walk around the palace to know our way around better! " There's so many rooms!!" I said panting, while pikachu says the same. When I look straight I see Aunt Ilene walking to me. " Ah, Ash there you are! Getting a look around?" Aunt Ilene asked. I just nod my head as in yes. "Well I just came to inform you that your coronation will be tomorrow night. And yes, we are not going to tell anyone out of this palace without your permission." Aunt Ilene told me. I was happy to hear that, I didn't want my friends to treat me like royalty. "Thank you" I simply said. " Now you should get some sleep. You have a long day tomorrow!" Aunt Ilene said. " Good night" I said running to my room. " Good night, Ash" Queen Ilene said.

" Tomorrow is going to be a long day..." I say as i'm going to sleep.

Thanks for reading! 

449 words!

Bye!!