I do (JO)

Btw if you guys prefer suits over dresses you can imagine it's a suit instead of a dress<3

Y/ns pov

I paced back and forth as I looked for the perfect outfit. My eyes scanned dress after dress, suddenly my eyes landed on the perfect one. I walked over to it, my bridal assistant following me curiously. I smiled as I spotted the dress, knowing in my heart it was the perfect one.

Jenna's pov

I sat on the couch, my phone on the table. I stared at it timidly, waiting for her to call. I tried to focus on the phone but my mind ended up wandering. It wandered to my beautiful fiancé, I imagined possible dresses she may wear and I imagined her walking down the aisle. I smiled softly at my imagination, although I knew the dress she picked will be one hundred times better then any dress I could ever imagine.

A cry from the other room woke me from my trance. I rushed to the room and picked up my daughter, Kayla. I cradled her, rocking her back and forth gently until she fell asleep once again. I smiled at my daughter, our beautiful daughter. I laid her down gently among the blankets laid in her crib.

I heard my phone ring from the living room, making me rush to pick it up. I grabbed my phone making my way to our room so as not to disturb the baby. "Hi darling!" I heard from the other end of the phone, I smiled brightly, her voice instantly calming me. "Did you find it?" I asked excitedly. "I did!" She exclaimed.

"Oh I wish I could tell you about it, but that would ruin the surprise." She said, with a slight tone of disappointment. "Aw, it's okay my love, I'll see it the night of the wedding." I said in an attempt to cheer y/n up. "Yeah, you will." She replied. And I could tell a smile graced her features by her tone of voice.

"Alright darling, I'll be home soon." I smiled "okay my love, I love you" "I love you too." She said. I hung up and relaxed into the couch. All my worries and stress seemed to disappear the second I knew she had found the perfect dress.

*timeskip to the day of the wedding*

Y/ns pov

I sat in a chair as my hair stylist styled my hair. I sat in silence as my bridesmaids were all getting their hair done as well, meaning I had no one to talk to other than my stylist. And even if I did attempt to talk to her my words would likely come out jumbled due to my nervousness.

As soon as my hair stylist finished my hair I smiled and thanked her, soon my makeup artist began doing my makeup. I let my mind wander to the wedding. I imagined Jenna in a beautiful wedding dress and I had to hold back a smile so I didn't disturb my makeup artist.

As soon as she finished my makeup I stood from the chair, now fully ready for my wedding. Well...at least physically ready. Inside I felt...excited, nervous, scared, happy, anxious...ready. I felt ready.

I shot a soft smile towards my makeup artist as I thanked her. She smiled back at me as I watched my mother approach the aisle, signaling the start of the processional. My mother walked down the aisle and took her seat in the first row. After going over the order for so many weeks I knew it was Jenna's turn to take her place at the altar.

Jenna's maid of honor, Aliyah, made her way to stand next to Jenna, the rings in her hand. I took a deep breath knowing it was my time to walk down the aisle. My father stood, tears in his eyes as I stood next to him. I offered him a soft smile just before we began to walk down the aisle.

I stepped out catching everyone's attention, but mine was focused on Jenna, an elegant black dress with matching black heels and a white hair piece that rested on her head made her look so beautiful. I saw tears in her eyes as I approached the altar. My father sat in the first row next to my mother.

The bridesmaids walked down the aisle, but I barely noticed. My attention was set on Jenna. I only turned my head once I realized the flower girl was walking down the aisle. Jenna and I watched out eldest daughter, Ella, walk down the aisle, a basket of flowers in her arm. She spread the flowers across the floor as she walked.

I handed my bouquet to my maid of honor, my best friend, and the minister began to talk. "Friends and relatives, we have come here today at the invitation of Jenna Ortega and Y/n L/n
to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration that we shall see and hear, I believe, is an expression of the inner love and devotion they have in their hearts toward one another. I believe marriage is of God, and Y/n and Jenna come today desiring to be untied in this sacred relationship of marriage.

The minister continued to ramble on, but I wasn't listening, and I had a feeling Jenna wasn't either. We were both lost in each others eyes when suddenly we were broken from our trance as I heard the minister say, "Now, will you please turn and face one another and join hands to express your vows of love and devotion each to the other."

I turned towards Jenna, a gentle smile on my face as the minister recited what Jenna was about to say to me. "I, Jenna Ortega, take you, Y/n L/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you."

I smiled, a tear making its way down my cheek as listened to the minister recite my vows to Jenna. I turned to Jenna and began to recite the vows, "I Y/n L/n take you, Jenna Ortega, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, I promise to love and cherish you."

Jenna smiled, tears streaking her face as the minister began talking about the rings. "Jenna"
She turned toward him. "will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Y/ns left hand, and holding her hand in yours, please repeat this promise to her saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving wife, as God is my witness."

She repeated the vows and smiled as I said mine. "I now pronounce you partners for life." The minister finished, a smile on his face. "You may now kiss the bride." I smiled as Jenna walked towards me, resting her hands on my neck. I rested my hands oh her waist, leaning forward to connect our lips in a passionate kiss.

*bonus*

I cuddled Jenna close as we sat on the couch in our hotel. We had just gotten to the destination of our honeymoon and we were exhausted. I leaned down, kissing Jenna on her forehead. "I love you Jenna Ortega." I said before I kissed her. Once we parted I heard her say, "I love you too, Y/n Ortega."

A/n: 1,286 words...I'm proud of myself. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this one and thank y'all for requesting<333