Best friends? (HD)

Y/ns pov

I made my way to my kitchen in search of my bag. I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket as I slung my bag over my shoulder. I headed outside to my bike and began the route to my -crushes- best friends house. As I approached her house I saw Louie and Beast look up from their...guitar? They don't have a guitar, do they? I thought to myself.

Oh my god, that's Ethan's guitar! I peddled faster as the realization hit me. I slowed my bike and let it crash to the grass. I rushed forward and grabbed the guitar just as Louie threw a hammer from Harley's invention bag. I set Ethan's guitar against the garage as I thought of what to do.

How do I keep everyone in this situation happy? I asked myself. I bit my lip as Louie and beast ran away toward the backyard. Well...that takes care of some of it. I picked up Ethan's guitar and Harley's hammer and made my way inside. "Hey y/n!" Suzy greeted me as I walked in. "Hi! I'm here to see-" "Harley?" She questioned me, a knowing look on her face.

I blushed slightly. "Well, yes...but I also need to give this to Ethan." I said, gesturing towards the guitar. She shot me a confused look. "Do I want to know?" She asked. I chuckled and shook my head. "Louie and Beast." I replied. "Ahh." She said, clearly there was no explanation needed. "Well you better get up there then!" I smiled at her and headed upstairs to Harley's room.

I sighed and placed the guitar against the doorframe as I rested my free hand on the handle. I pushed the door open seeing Harley...with Aidan? I gulped trying to make sense of what was happening, why is Aidan kissing her? Tears welled in my eyes as I felt my grip on the hammer loosen.

The hammer hit the floor and Harley turned to look at me with wide eyes. I backed out the door, grabbing Ethan's guitar in one hand. "Y/n wait!" I heard Harley shout after me, but I had already bolted out the door. I ran down the hallway, crashing into someone as I did. "Hey y/n! Oh you found my guitar!" I heard Ethan say. "Hey? What's wrong?" He asked as he saw my tear streaked face.

"H-Harley...she, oh god!" I managed to say before I let out another sob. "Y/n, is that you?" Georgie's voice called from down the hall. I saw her run over as Ethan brought me into a hug. I sniffled and looked up at her. "Harley...she was kissing...Aidan." I said bitterly. "What!" Ethan and Georgie shouted at the same time.

I looked at Harley's door as it slammed shut. I backed against the wall, a fresh wave of tears washing over my face. Georgie stomped over to her door. "Wait, don't." I said, but Ethan shook his head. "We can't let her do this to you." He said grimly. "But she's your bftf." I said looking up at him. "I know." He said. "But she still shouldn't have done that to you." He said, pulling me into another hug.

Harley's pov

I backed against my dresser, eyes wide as Aidan slammed the door. I looked worriedly at the door, hoping y/n would walk in. Suddenly the door slammed open, I looked at it hopefully. Georgie burst in looking at me with a look that said 'i can't believe you!" I looked at her with pleading eyes. Realization dawned on her face as she turned toward Aidan.

He looked at me with daring eyes. I looked at him with disgust. How could he kiss me? How could he kiss me right after I told him why we couldn't be together? He looked hurt...no he acted hurt. It was all an act. I suddenly felt sick, I stumbled outside, Georgie's shouting barely registering in my head.

I caught sight of y/n and my eyes lit up. Oh if only she knew. I looked at her, a blush creeping on my face. "I- I'm so sorry!" I shouted as tears welled in my eyes, thinking about what she saw, she must've thought I wanted to kiss him. That could never be less true.

Y/ns pov

I burst out of Ethan's embrace running to Harley. I wrapped her in a hug both of us desperately needed. She hugged me back immediately, muttering apology after apology. I smiled and whispered "it's okay Harls" I saw a blush coat her face. I looked up to see Ethan smiling at me, he shot me a thumbs up and walked toward his room. Harley looked up at me, tears still welling in her eyes. "But- why were you so sad when you saw me kissing Aidan?" She asked me.

I felt myself blush as I struggled to find a reason other then the truth. But I knew I couldn't lie to Harley. I looked down at her and smiled softly. "Because, I like you Harley. In fact I love you." I stated. Harley looked up at me, her face a much deeper red than before. I saw her glance at my lips and I leaned down, connecting our lips in a much awaited kiss.

*bonus*

*a few weeks later*

I sat on the couch, Harley cuddled into my side as she slept peacefully. Click. I looked up at the sudden sound. Rachel stood at the doorway, her phone pointed toward us. I glared at her, knowing I couldn't do anything that wouldn't wake Harley. Rachel smirked at me, knowing I wouldn't do anything with Harley asleep on my lap. I grimaced at her as I pulled out my phone. I heard a ding from across the room as Rachel looked down at her phone. 'Fine, you win, this time.' Rachel smiled at me and walked away to her room, no doubt about to post the photo online. I smiled softly, at least it wasn't Aidan in the photo.

A/n: we'll that's my first imagine, I'm pretty happy with it. It's also probably my first 1000+ words chapter. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed it<333