ine abt to explain allat shit y'all. i'm just— no.

after going through everything she put all the bags and boxes together and set them aside so her room wouldn't look messy. she got back in bed and snuggled up under her covers.

"if I caught you a flight right now would you take it?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"sureee ion have nothing to do, no job, no real responsibilities, hell I can't even drive so yeah I would catch the flight." she smiled as her phone dinged.

she looked at the notification and side eyed ny because why is he texting if they on the phone... that makes no sense.

she scrunched up her face, "ny this a fucking plane ticket?" she screamed looking at him.

"mhm mhm" he laughed

"BETTTT!" she jumped up grabbing a duffel bag. she began packing some outfits and everything she needed. she had to pack now because her plane left in 2 hours and we all know how the airport can be.

"damn girl you moving fast as fuck," he laughed watching her run around and scramble through her room.

"you shut your mouth." she said rubbing her eyes. she was high as fuck right now doing all this running and jumping.

"my bad ma." he laughed

"ima bring my camera and stuff so we can take cute pictures and make content." she smiled placing all her things in her bag.

after she finished packaging she went into her closet grabbing some leggings and jacket and her ugg slides. she changed her clothes then walked back into the frame mugging ny.

"your lyft is pulling up to your house go ahead and start walking downstairs," he smiled making her laugh.

nobody was even at the house right now besides her.
sharmein and jasmine went on a little get away to jamaica, sameer is with his girlfriend nari, and destiny just said she was going to spend the night with a friend.

desiree shrugged locking the door behind herself. she did want to text the family groupchat and let them know she was leaving.

she transferred her call from her ipad to her phone then stuck her ipad in her little carry on bag.

Family 🦂

i'm leaving 🤝🏽

Meer 😊🫶🏽
AND GO THE FUCK WHERE

DES 👽🩶
AND DO TF WHAT

JAS 🫂
have fun ml 😘!

SHAR 🤽🏽🔎
atl?

you liked "atl?"

DES 👽🩶
wats in atl

my man.

SHAR 🤽🏽🔎, Meer 😊🫶🏽 laughed at "my man"
JAS 🫂 emphasized "my man"

DES 👽🩶
OH 😛

desiree laughed at her stupid ass family. allem are equally funny without trying.

she was now in the car and on the way to the airport. butterflies erupted in her stomach at the thought of being with nylon again.

she was actually gonna you know be out there with him. she can admit his pop up made her very nervous about what the standing of there relationship was gonna be.