The back door Qin Xingyuan left in the base was not big, and it took Shi Han four days to get some confidential information about the Third Army of the Empire. It was precisely because of this that his intrusion process was very secretive, and neither Eve nor Sylvia could notice that a hole had been opened in the proud network defense of their base.

"It seems that your actions are not enough to teach the empire a lesson."

Shi Leng smiled and threw a tablet on the table, making the crisp sound of hard inorganic materials colliding with each other. Sitting on the other side of the composite metal table were Owen and Rinko. Owen picked up the display screen, and Rinko stretched his neck to look at it.

The reading speed of both of them is good, but within a few seconds, their faces have become ugly. Lin Ge's brows were tightly frowned, while Owen's blue eyes seemed to be frozen, exuding a chill.

"Of course, this is the empire." Shi Han sat down opposite them and sneered. "Dogs can't change eating shit."

"Don't insult dogs." Lin Ge said immediately.

Owen's gaze scanned the text title on the screen again.

[Potential Talent Training Program]

[Imperial Blade Program]

He seemed to have returned to that nightmarish day in an instant. He thought of the aristocratic officers who looked at them with the eyes of their assets, saying that they thought that the empire would provide opportunities for the poor to soar to the sky. It was wishful thinking; Sunshine smiles; the severe pain, the terrifying brainwashing machine devours his soul, making him walk on the verge of death...

Now, isn't the "Blade of the Empire" plan that should go to hell over yet?

What kind of inhuman and painful life did his classmates who had been sent out as machines be treated as disposable items on the battlefield? How many of them were abandoned forever?

"Owen? Owen!"

Shi Han's voice pulled him back from the chaotic memories. When he came back to his senses, he realized that he had crushed the tablet, and a piece of glass was embedded in the palm of his hand. The bright red blood dripped slowly. flow out.

He could hear voices again. Tick, tick.

It was the sound of blood dripping on the floor.

Shi Han took his hand, carefully took out the broken glass, put on a hemostatic film, and put his hand on Owen's. A pair of black eyes looked gently at the young man who was still in a daze, and comforted him: "It's all right."

Owen looked at him.

"I was there then, and I am still here now." His tone was flat but serious. "I will protect you."

The tingling feeling burst from the heart and spread to all the limbs, and Owen wanted to cry.

From Garbage Star's childhood to the Empire's Blade project, the betrayals again and again made him brush against death from time to time, and every experience put layers of hard shells on him, making him as cold as iron. He thought that he could no longer trust others weakly, but his cold heart was suddenly pried open by a non-human being.

He wanted to believe this promise, but he absolutely couldn't believe it.

Owen could not afford another betrayal.

Shi Han can plot Qin Xingyuan, and he can plot against him, he can throw Qin Xingyuan in prison in order to achieve his goal, and he can do the same thing to him.

AI is emotionless.

Can't believe it.

Owen raised his head and slowly revealed a well-controlled smile. "Thank you so much."

Shi Han let go of his hand, and also smiled: "This is what you should do as a companion."

Lin Ge shuddered aside.

As a companion...he knew that Qin Xingyuan was squatting in Ive Brown's prison.

Rinko sighed.

This top-secret document contains more than Owen's nightmare.

Lin Ge's heart sank when he saw the title of "Potential Talent Training Program". His eyes quickly scanned the rest of the text, and the information revealed in it matched his guess.

Sure enough, the potential talent plan that turned him into a scientific research machine was still going on.

After Lillian's death, Ringe destroyed most of the programs of the "Potential Talent Education Suggestion System" in a vengeful rage, and attacked the imperial army. Such a complicated "Potential Talent Education Suggestion System" was destroyed, and the empire could not build a similar system for at least 30 years. Ringe thought that this "Potential Talent Training Program" could not be restarted for at least 30 years.

He thought the empire had learned its due lesson.

Ringo gave a wry smile.

He was still too naive. His breaking away from the Empire's control and causing huge losses did not make the Empire reflect on this plan, let alone realize that civilians have dignity.

The rulers of the empire just felt that the brainwashing was not thorough enough, and the loyalty of the talents was not high enough, so they restarted the revised "potential talent plan". They no longer use covert methods to induce the target's personality, but draw on the "Blade of the Empire" plan to adopt a more thorough brainwashing to obliterate the target's independent personality. The target of the "Potential Talents Project" is researchers, so the degree of brainwashing is slightly lower than that of soldiers in the "Blade of the Empire" project. And the bases of these two plans are exactly the military base of Brown's family that Qin Xingyuan visited, the sphere of influence of the Third Army. The vigorous soldiers and experimenters that Qin Xingyuan saw in the base were all products of these two plans. So what if Lin Ge tried his best to destroy the "potential talent education and suggestion system"? As long as empire exists, as long as nobility exists, as long as exploitation exists, this plan will never disappear. "Lin Ge, how is your research on the mental power assist device?" Shi Han asked suddenly. "Huh?" Ringe came back to his senses. "It's going well, what's the matter?" Shi Han's words seemed to drop a bomb.

"I'm going to propose to Li Zhenxi to attack the Eleventh Sector Chief Singer."

"Are you crazy?" Lin Ge yelled. "You should know how well-defended the eleventh sector is! It's one of the empire's military zones, an existence that cannot be breached! Long Song Star is still Sylvia's base camp! Are you going to send everyone to die? "

Don't get excited." Shi Han looked at him indifferently, and said clearly: "First, I don't plan to attack by force, and I don't plan to face the imperial army head-on on the battlefield, let alone expect to be defeated in a short period of time." After the victory, keep the long singer. In other words, our goal is not a war, but a local operation, the purpose is to attack the forces of Sylvia Brown and her daughter, and it would be better to rescue Qin Xingyuan smoothly . The Empire is facing each other on the battlefield, but as far as it is concerned, our strength gap is too great. Before that inevitable moment comes, we should purposely weaken the Empire's power. "In my opinion, Sylvia is currently one of the most difficult generals in the empire to deal with. With our strength, any fleet that encounters her on the frontal battlefield will be wiped out. But if we start from Internally causing trouble for her, the chances of solving her are much greater, I don't know how many noble officers are dissatisfied with her promotion speed - we can take advantage of this." After Shi Han finished speaking, he paused for a while, letting Rin Song thinking. Owen thought of something, and asked: "You invaded the military system of the Third Army?" Shi Han nodded. "Of course not all of them. Only Changgexing's satellite system and some base systems. The good news is that the Third Army will have an important mission in a month. At that time, the defense force will be very weak. It is feasible to fight a blitzkrieg before all the troops react. Yes." Owen pondered for a moment, and said to Ringe: "Sylvia's lair was attacked, and this period of time coincided with the promotion of the army. Her colleagues will definitely seize this point and attack her, and they will also implicate her. Eve Brown. Mother and daughter Brown were born in minor aristocrats, but they rose faster than anyone else. The power system that had stabilized the imperial military for a long time was in turmoil. If the attack happened and Qin Xingyuan was imprisoned, they would only The water is getting muddier."

He squinted his eyes like a hunter.

"It's profitable."

"You also agree with his idea?"

Lin Ge looked at Owen and began to feel a headache. I have to admit that what they said made sense, but Linge was unwilling to let Lilian's children risk their lives.

"I'll apply to Li Zhenxi right away." Owen got up and brought the communicator.

Lin Ge: "..."

These two feelings didn't take his opinion to heart at all?

During the call between Owen and Li Zhenxi, Ringe kept thinking whether he should stop Owen if Li Zhenxi approved it, which disturbed him.

After half an hour, the call ended, just as Shi Han predicted, Li Zhenxi approved.

When Owen left temporarily, Ringe seized the opportunity to be alone with Shihan and asked, "Li Zhenxi asked Owen to participate in this operation? She is not afraid of his injury or even death? I know that Li Zhenxi and Lilian are very good friends. Doesn't she want to protect Owen?"

A controlled and polite smile slowly appeared on Shi Han's face, but if you observe carefully, you can find that there is a sense of irony in this smile. Lin Ge naturally saw it, and couldn't help sighing, he had already guessed what Shi Han was going to say next. "Although you have a brilliant record of destroying the imperial fleet, now it seems that you are more like a researcher trained in an ivory tower, Mr. Linge." Shi Han stated in a calm tone: "Li Zhenxi is a commercial beast. The winner of fighting on the field, she knows how to protect Owen better than you. The answer is to make him stronger. Owen's mutant mental power and talent are destined to reach the top of this star sea stage. If you treat him as Protect the weak, and you will only hinder his progress." " But he will encounter danger and even die..." Shi Han interrupted him. "Then we can only die." Ringe frowned fiercely, staring at Shihan with unkind eyes.

But the robot ignored his gaze, and just continued calmly: "Life is gorgeous and short. He has the right to fight, and he also has the right to die. It's not up to you. I believe Owen is responsible for his own life." What you should do is to complete your research as soon as possible to increase the odds of winning for each action."

Linge's eyebrows were untied, and after a long silence, he frowned vigilantly.

"Is it Owen's idea to join the Reform Party, or yours? What is your purpose?" "

To be honest, maybe I influenced him, but no one can force Owen to do something he doesn't want to do. You can assume , he joined the Reform Party based on his own free will."

Shi Han stood up and resigned. Before leaving, he said: "You don't have to be so wary of me, at least for now, my purpose is the same as yours."