C26

Li Zhenxi pondered for a while, then stood up and looked at the sea of ​​clouds outside the window. Lillian, what do you want me to do?

She has no answer.

After standing in silence for a long time, she suddenly walked quickly to the safe, opened it and took out a card-like order. That was the order for bionics in Gensokyo. She looked at the robot with Lillian's face on the order, and threw the card into the card shredder.

She no longer needs to use bionics as sustenance.

Back on the spaceship, Owen was still standing in a vigilant posture, always facing Shihan. The hatch was closed, and Shi Han reminded: "It's about to take off, sit in your seat."

"You are not Li Zhenxi's AI, who are you?" Owen thought of something, and his face suddenly turned pale. "Your body is a mechanical weapon of a strong man? What is your purpose?"

Is it coveting the throne? It makes sense to say that, Shihan knows his background, and this series of actions is to control him, and one day he will be put on the throne and become a puppet, so that he can actually control the supreme power of the entire galaxy through him.

Owen feels that his greatest value is probably just this identity.

Shi Han slowly approached Owen, and every time he took a step, Owen felt the pressure around his body increased, until his back touched the bulkhead, and there was no way to retreat. Although he was about the same size, Owen felt that he was about to be shrouded in shadows and couldn't breathe.

Shi Han's fingers lightly slid across his cheeks and landed on his carotid artery. The touch of the fingers was no different from that of a real person, but Owen knew that the hard metal was wrapped under the realistic flesh, and the jumping fingers on his fingertips Can be deadly laser.

Owen closed his eyes, his body trembled slightly, and the deadly threat he intuitively felt made him feel excited for no reason.

"Your pulse is beating very fast." Shi Han stated calmly. "Are you afraid of me?"

His fingers left Owen's neck. The latter felt the deadly threat disappear, his eyelashes fluttered a few times, and he opened his beautiful gray-blue eyes.

"I know a lot of information about you now, some of which you don't even know. I can pose enough threats to you, but you don't even know who I am." To Owen's surprise, Shi Han showed deep thought look. "Indeed, you have every reason to be afraid of me. However, whether it is for your future or mine, we need to cooperate. Then, in exchange, I will also hand over my information to you." Owen's eyes

flashed A fleeting surprise.

"Then let me tell you my true identity."

He is the biggest gambler in the universe, and what he wants to do is to reverse the fate of civilization, so on this balance, it is no big deal to add his own life as a bet of.

Shi Han thought he understood Owen quite well. In his previous life, the world was destroyed, and the emperor didn't bother to care about it. Shi Han didn't think he would be worried about the future of mankind because of an AI life.

Moreover, he did not leave behind.

On the external network port of the spaceship, Alice and Xiao Xing are on standby. Part of Shi Han's consciousness has already entered the network, monitoring every external information channel. Once Owen wants to reveal it -

kill him.

"I am indeed an AI, but I have my free will."

Owen thought of something, and his pupils shrank.

"Yes, I am an AI life. I am not controlled by humans. I am the public enemy of all mankind. As long as you release the news, there will be countless strong human beings chasing and killing me. Set up nodes all over the Internet, I will have nowhere to escape, I can only hide in a certain server until they find me and kill me. Or in worse cases, enslave me." Shi Han evoked a faint

smile , stretched out his right hand to cover Owen's hand, and pulled it to his heart. Under the warm palm, the human heart beats endlessly.

"I entrust my life to you, isn't that fair."

"You...but what is your purpose?"

"Owen, don't you understand? Yes, An Lin wants your charming body, and Li Zhenxi wants You are Lilian's child, and the conspirators need your status as the legal heir of the Galactic Empire—but do you really think that is all you are worth? "I don't care

whose child you are, let alone whether you are the heir of the empire, What I want is you yourself. In your power, in your mind, I see a possible future, a future that may be destroyed because of you, or prosper because of you. Owen

didn't know what to say, and couldn't understand how important he could be, so he only said one sentence after a long while: "You have a big plan."

"You may still not understand why it is you, but in time you will. " "

Shi Han firmly explained: "Your mental power has huge potential, it has already mutated, I think your feelings should be much clearer than mine, but you haven't realized what it means. According to my perception , Your mental power has more 'domain' attributes than ordinary people, of course, this is my name."

Actually, this is not Shi Han's name. In the previous life, Owen's ability was called "God's Domain", which is a kind of mutation ability that is unique among human beings.

Under the sphere of his spiritual power, all people and intelligent creations whose spiritual power level is lower than his are his subjects, and they can only be manipulated by him, or even life and death. In terms of game terms, Owen was called the God of War in the later stage, mostly due to this large-scale top AOE skill of control + attack.

Before the "Blade of the Empire" incident, Owen's mental power was at C+ level. Shi Han estimated that he had mutated under the mental interference of that brainwashing machine, not only created a domain, but also raised his mental power level to B level. In addition to the explosion caused by the mutation at the beginning, it was the reason why Owen instantly killed several B-rank officers present. But now, Owen's field should not be able to control his peers, and the specific details need to be tested to master.

Owen wanted to check his mental power, but came back to his senses, thinking that this was Shi Han's spaceship.

"Where do we go next?" Owen asked.

Shi Han seemed to see through his thoughts. "Let's stop on a desolate planet first, and let you get used to your mental strength. Then we'll go to Autumn Star, where an incident happened, and an acquaintance of mine was involved." Don't do a mental strength test on the moving

spaceship It is the common sense of interstellar humans, especially with mutant mental power like Owen, it would be a big deal to accidentally disintegrate the spaceship. Shi Han can abandon his property and escape into the star network, but Owen has no other end except death.

It took half a day for the regular flight and the jump, and they returned to the eighteenth sector. Stopping on an unmanned resource planet with only a number, Shi Han nodded to Owen after checking the coverage of the star network and the oxygen content.

"You should know that AI does not have spiritual power in the real world. You enter the star network, and we meet in the virtual space."

All intelligent species can develop spiritual power, which can be divided into strengths and weaknesses. The spiritual power of most species is represented by physical As an anchor, the spiritual power can radiate outward in the form of thin lines, or it can pull away all consciousness and enter the star network in the form of a spiritual body. The advantage of having a physical body is that it can ignore any obstacles, and can instantly pull the spiritual body back to reality when encountering danger. The disadvantage is that the divergence of the spiritual body is limited by distance.

AI life is the most unique of all species in the galaxy because they have no physical body. The advantage is that the virtual spiritual body can go anywhere instantly, but the disadvantage is that there is no physical second layer of protection.

Owen closed his eyes, and with his mental power, he found the star network port and rushed in. Soon, he saw the door provided by Shi Han, and after pushing it open, he found himself in a virtual world.

As a spiritual body, he was suspended in mid-air, and he could see tall buildings and pedestrians on the ground, and the clean and gleaming track lines passed through the entire city like a silver chain. People were well dressed, with smiles on their faces more or less, An advertisement for a new type of planetary self-circulation ecological support system is being played on the outer wall of a tall building.

"Is this the future you want?" Owen asked.

"Maybe, do you like it?"

"Who wouldn't like it?"

Shi Han was silent for a moment, did not continue this topic, but reminded: "Expand your spiritual power."

The moment Owen unleashed his spiritual power , Shi Han seemed to feel a kind of will crazily pulling him down, as if falling from mid-air to the bottom of the lake, the dark water-like domain wrapped him up, almost suffocating him.

Shi Han quickly came back to his senses, concentrated his mental power, and the silver-blue light intertwined into a cocoon, forming a protection around his mental body, helping him get rid of Owen's influence.

He looked around, and everything he saw was darkness, like a force field everywhere, and like an impenetrable net, full of dangers and killing intent. Suddenly, a passage opened in the darkness, and Owen's spiritual body appeared. His eyes were cold and expressionless, like a god parading in his own country.

Shi Han stretched out his hand, reached into the darkness around him, and tore with some strength.

Owen frowned, feeling the pain from his mental power, a sword appeared in the dark space, and cut towards Shi Han's arm without hesitation. The latter avoided the attack immediately, but still had half of his hand cut off.

Shi Han was amazed by this attack speed. In the real world, one of the servers he was in lost contact with him. He immediately restarted one, and a palm in the virtual space grew out.

Very cruel.

The silver-blue light cocoon wrapped in Shihan suddenly spread out, turning into thousands of intertwined rays of light, piercing Owen's domain. The latter's black spiritual power instantly faded away from the domain's characteristics, and it also turned into a silk thread, intertwined with the silver-blue light. The virtual world of Xingwang should have been the AI ​​domain of Shi Han, but Owen's spiritual power naturally With domain attributes, the two of them were in a stalemate for a while, until Shi Han's eyes lit up.

"Activate backup resources."

The silk-like silver-blue mental power suddenly doubled, and easily surrounded the black one, causing it to retreat pitifully to Owen's mental power, preventing him from moving. A silver-blue tentacles of mental power wrapped around Owen's body and wrapped around his waist, as if he was going to be pinched in half the next moment.

Shi Han casually snapped his fingers, his mental power receded like a tidal wave, the space returned to its original state, and the next moment they withdrew from the star network to reality.

The author has something to say: Shihan qwq: If you can't beat it, you can only open it. AI, can you call it open?

Turn back, there is another chapter XD

Thank you for throwing mines and nutrient solution:

Ze Feimo threw a mine Throwing time: 2020-12-19 18:20:25

Throwing a landmine in the rain Throwing time: 2020-12-19 22:44:20

Reader "Rainy", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +32020-12-20 23:34:37

​​Reader "Twelve Volumes Saigao" , Irrigation Nutrient Solution +22020-12-20 10:47:48

Reader "massiv", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +102020-12-20 02:50:21

Reader "Bracelet", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +102020-12-20 02: 23:24

Reader "In the Rain", irrigation nutrient solution +12020-12-19 22:43:35

Reader "Matcha needs sugar", irrigation nutrient solution +202020-12-19 19:25:19

Reader "Yong", Irrigation nutrient solution+32020-12-19 11:51:35