Age: 48

Height: 192cm

Weight: 78kg

Charges: Stealing secrets, massacring the army, attempting to rebel, covering criminals, obstructing law enforcement... (expand the remaining 20 entries) There is a

photo of this person next to the profile column. Surprisingly, although his height and weight data make it easy to think that he is a strong and tall soldier, his photo looks more like an experimenter, wearing a white lab coat with reagent marks and slightly longer brown hair. Scattered on his shoulders in a mess, his face is fairly straight and handsome, but his black eyes are a little dull, and there are obvious dark circles under his eyes.

In fact, he was indeed a biochemist.

According to the data, his crimes are enough for him to die a hundred times, but Lin Ge's talent is so precious that Emperor Qin Haoye personally ordered him to avoid death, but he has been imprisoned in the Dark River Prison, constantly urging him to conduct research.

In the previous life, the Reform Party tried to rescue him, but failed in the end. Lin Ge himself died in the Dark River Prison, and before he died, he gave a memory card to the person who went to rescue him. The precious research results in the storage card directly produced a potion that can stimulate the potential of human spiritual power, and promoted the birth of a new type of brain wave amplifier. After Owen ascended the throne, he had bloodbathed the Reform Party. The scientific research results they had mastered brought a lot of trouble to Owen in his previous life, and even nearly killed him on the battlefield.

Shi Han is looking forward to what kind of changes will be brought to this era if Lin Ge himself survives.

"The name is very familiar. I seem to have studied some of his theories in school." Owen looked at the route they set, and the blue light curtain was reflected in his eyes, which seemed to be glowing coldly. "Is his talent the reason why he needs to be rescued?"

"Yes, but it's not the only reason."

Shi Han smiled slightly.

"Your mother is really attractive."

Owen's expressionless face was a little loose, and he was a little surprised. "He is..."

"Probably wants to be your father." Shi Han made a joke, but Owen frowned fiercely, obviously not liking the joke. He murmured in a very low volume: "It's just a beauty...if it wasn't for that useless face..." "It's really a

pity that beauty itself is also a kind of value, or wealth, but I didn't protect it well." The strength and status of wealth, being taken away by the strong is completely expected." Shi Han said in a relaxed tone: "If I were to write the script, the ending would definitely be like this, and it might be even more tragic. After all, this is the law of this world." Owen's mood was obviously not as relaxed as Shi Han's tone, and there was a bit of resentment in his lowered voice. "Are you saying she deserved everything she went through?"

"No, deserving is really too subjective an adjective. Whether she deserves it or is pitiful, does this change the trajectory of her fate? Isn't everything she experienced because of the law of the weak in this world? My evaluation is meaningless, It doesn't mean anything to be sympathetic, what is meaningful is the laws of this world. If you don't like it, then change it."

Shi Han suddenly asked: "Have you ever thought that if I hadn't taken you from the garbage star back then, you would have to change it." What will you go through when you come out?"

"What..."

"Need I remind you, you look like a male version of your mother?" Shi Han smiled and said, "Remember those little bastards in the airport Do you want to sell you to someone?"