Infernum Creatura

Börja om från början

"M- my- my shoulder." I said. Wincing as the pain doubled when I touched it.

He looked boredly at the bite before taking out the bottle that contains the creatures blood. He put two drops of blood on my shoulder.

A seering sound came from the wound as the blood started to trigger my skin to scab over. Even though it hurt you can still see it healing as soon as the blood got on the bite.

I couldn't believe my eyes. This is not possible. I am probably having a dream. I said to myself as I tried to regain my composure.

"You are to never speak of this. Just go on home and pretend that none of this ever happened. Try drinking some water. It will ease the head ache." He said walking off into the shadows.

I nodded my head and turned around to walk home.

"But wait..." I said as I turns around but he was gone.

..........

As I walked home. I was thinking of everything.

How could this happen? This cannot be possible?

When I got home I took the spare key from the flower-pot besides the door and opened it.

I looked inside to see mother passed out on the couch. With empty bottles of wine and alcohol spilled around her.

I decided to clean up the mess before she woke up. So I put the empty bottles in the trash and cleaned up the spills.

I woke her up from her sleep to help her get into bed. She was clearly wasted and had no idea what was going on.

I put her arm over my good shoulder as she leaned most of her body wait onto me.

We walked in silences as I tried not to stumble because of her drunken clumsiness.

She stared at me for a bit and finally decided to break the silence.

"You know you are a pretty child." She said almost falling. The smell from her mouth being as pungent as the alcohol itself.

"To bad your parents don't want you. Because your worthless, and you do nothing but sit down all day and eat." She laughed at what she said as if it was some joke. She tried to turn around but just endend up stumbling around.

This Time She Really Did Fall.

"Ohhh. I made an owie. "She said still laughing. I picked her up off the ground and took her up the stairs as she mumbled to herself about useless nothings.

Finally entering her room, I helped her to her bed.

"Where are you going. Sit. Sit. I have to tell you something." She cooed grabbing onto my shirt making me wince at the pain that the friction of the shirt being yanked made on my shoulder.

"Yes, Madam. Do you need anything."

She layed her head on my good shoulder as she pretended to think about her answer.

She came closer, whispering in my ear, "I need you to know that even though I loved your father, you are the bain of my existence and I would have thrown you away long ago if I didn't promise him I'd keep your worthless self."

She said the last part harshly. That time her words really did get to me. Knowing something and actually hearing it being said were two entirety different things.

She was starting to fall asleep on my shoulder, so I got up and walked out of the room. I closed the door silently and I could here her snoring from outside the door.

I felt physically and mentally drained.

I went downstairs one more time to get a glass of water and walked with it into my room. I put it on top of the dresser in my tiny little abode.

My room was notging really special. It was a small room that just fit a small twin bed, a dresser and a mini bathroom that comes with a shower, toilet and sink.

I personally didn't mind. I didn't really have much plus this is all the space I need. So a big room wasn't really something I cared for.

After this long day I finally took a proper cold shower.

Coming out of the shower I slowly examined the damages I had on my body through the mirror above the sink. I notices that there was a scar forming from were the creature bit me. There were also a few burn marks from the hot shower I was given this morning. As well as a few other bumps and bruises here and there.

I signed, deciding to leave them alone. Not wanting to do something that might make me feel worse about it.

I got into bed and looked out of the window. Into the night sky.

There are things in this world that will forever be a mystery.

I remembered my dad words. During the time he said that to me I did not understand what he ment. But now things were starting to get a little more clear.

But the more knowledge we have, the more questions that needed to be answered. But I didn't know how to get them.

And with that thought I slowly drifting off into sleep.