These killers searched the battlefield, looking for something of value, to confirm the life and death of Ikeda Aisa.

Soon, someone noticed something strange. "Why are many of these drones still in good condition, but they don't light up, are they broken?" "

Maybe, show me—"

These words were drowned in the strong light and heat waves of the nuclear explosion.

...

After Base One escaped from the transition state, it started the random route and stealth mode, and moved quietly in the boundless space.

Ikeda Aisa sat on Shihan's operating table.

The fourteen-year-old girl has grown quite tall, but her slightly thin body and immature face because of too fast growth still tell people that she is still a child.

And now the child's left hand is empty.

Aisha didn't feel a piercing pain until then, but it subsided quickly after the anesthetic was administered.

While removing the damaged tissue and spraying it with a hemostatic biofilm, Shi Han asked, "Didn't you bring the severed limb?"

Aisha shook her head.

"That would be troublesome." Shi Han frowned. "You should also know that without its own tissues, especially the skeleton and nerves, it will take a long time to regenerate a severed limb. You need to stay in the nutrition cabin for at least six months, and then perform rehabilitation training for six months." "I know

. "

If you want, I can basically guarantee your safety for a year, but it's hard to say."

Aisha lowered her head and looked at her severed limbs. There was a hint of wavering in her eyes, but she soon regained her firmness.

"One year later, I don't know what my goddamn uncle can do. He's a jerk, but he's a jerk with a great business mind," she said. "I don't have that much time to recover, so I'll go straight to the transplanted limb."

Theoretically speaking, the process of regenerating a severed limb is best started within 72 hours after the injury. If this golden time is missed, the success rate is very low. If Aisha chooses to have a prosthetic, she gives up her arm forever.

"Are you sure?"

Even though he knew about Ikeda Aisa's achievements, Shi Han was still surprised that this fourteen-year-old girl could be so decisive.

Aisha nodded slightly.

Shi Han picked up the scanner, and a model slowly appeared on the computer screen.

Two hours later, Aisha's robotic arm was finished, and Shi Han began the operation. Human reproductive equipment is a relatively complicated technology, which generally requires neurosurgery doctors to cooperate with mechanical manufacturing technology to complete. Shi Han had never studied neurosurgery, but this did not prevent him from grabbing information from the professional knowledge base and filling it into his own database.

He is a robot, and there is no possibility of shaking his hands. He quickly followed the steps to connect the mechanical nerves to the human body. After an hour of meticulous and tedious work, the operation was completed.

Aisha raised the mechanical hand slightly jerky, moved the five fingers, or relaxed, or grasped, and did not feel any lag.

She gave Shi Han a pale smile of gratitude. "Thank you, what do I have to pay?"